* New! You can now fring your friends on Symbian
* New! Use your phone number for registration instead of username / password **
* Group calling with 4 friends at the same time!
* Free calls, messaging & video calls to other fring users worldwide
* Free text messaging (no more expensive SMS)
* Almost free calls to mobiles and landlines with fringOut
THE BEST FREE CALLS AND GROUP CALLS (VOICE / VIDEO)
The HIGHEST QUALITY calls and group calls (voice and video) on mobile! fring's DVQ™ technology (Dynamic Video Quality) gives you the best video and audio quality possible by automatically and continuously adjusting your video call quality to match your connectivity.
EASY TO USE- just like regular calling, but for free and with group video if you prefer to see your friends from wherever you are.
SAVE MONEY on calls to landlines and mobile phones anywhere in the world with fringOut. If you have family & friends not yet on fring, buy fringOut credit or subscription (via the app) to call any landline or mobile phone anywhere in the world for (nearly) free!
Learn more at www.fring.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/fring
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fring
Follow our blog at http://www.fring.com/blog
Having issues with fring or one of fring's features? Check out www.fring.com/help
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
Try it free for 7 days.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock, hide and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Choose your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard, so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast SecureLine is a VPN client that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ – with IPsec technology – to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Also it works for bypass sensitive VOIP or proxy, to make them safe or unlock them.
Try our 7-day free trial.
Premium pricing after trial period: $2.59/month, or $19.99/year.
Unfortunately we could not keep this VPN app free forever, as we have to pay for high-speed servers to keep your droid data secure.
Find more info at http://www.avast.com/secureline-android
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
Since version 1.4 you receive a notification when a new device is connected to your network, even when you are not using your device at that moment. You have also a register with all notifications sent so you can check when any device has connected to your network even if you shut down your device.
Do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
* Translated to Italian thanks to @teoincontatto
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Download and upload media internet speed booster renews the connection to cell sites to try to improve your signal reception & wireless internet fast and Free!
Simply tap the "START" button for connect , sit back and allow speed booster manager to present with a fresh network and in most cases a stronger signal.
it's not only a wifi analyzer which analyzes your signal info and help to increase internet speed fix problem connection.
wifi booster manager & Easy analyzer is a professional tool to analyze your network and help to get the best signal!
If you are looking for the best wifi optimizer then this tool must be your best choice! It is totally free, lite and fast!
device will automatically connect from mobile media data to Wi-Fi when Wi-Fi is detected, without logging in Wi-Fi every time
- Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
- Automatical switch between saved auto when signal is not ideal.
- Easy Backup/restore saved.
- This application Free.
- Enable wireless free.
- Speedtest for check speed download and upload your internet.
- Manual add , with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted wireless network.
- Android all version support Smartphone and Tablet support.
- detailed wlan information.
- WiFi Scanner manager option.
- Monitoring and analyze download and upload speed in background to ensure you have the fastest speed.
- Problem detect and notification.
- Easy Display broadband info and signal strength.
- Provide Manual boosting mode with the wireless network analyzer to lead to move your device to a better place .
Based on base location, offers nearby hotspot password. All wifi passwords shared by real people around the world and the availability will be automatically detected.
* No Ads
* LocalNet - Local Interfaces, Routing and WiFi information
* PublicIP - Displays your real IP and extra information
* IP Lookup - Shows Country,ISP,Network,ASN and RIR
* DNS Lookup (using fixed remote server)
* NetStat - Shows active and listening connections
* ArpCache (if using wifi)
* PortScan (tcp)
* DNSBL - Query IP in spam blacklists
* MAC Lookup - Find vendor/manufacturer name by MAC address
* IP Calc - IP Network Calculator
* SSL Check
* Adjustable font size
* AutoComplete from history
* IPv6 support
To help us support LanDroid, donate using the link in app menu or homepage.
Join our 10.2 million members and enjoy free WiFi passwords anywhere in the world! Open
the app, choose a hotspot, see the free password and get connected in seconds.
* Free offline maps, save money and don't ever spend on data roaming again.
* Global coverage, works anywhere and it’s always free.
* 100% user generated WiFi passwords. Get the app and start adding hotspots today.
* 35.000 new daily members and over 1.200.000 free passwords for you.
Donate version available, buy me a coffee :)
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
0.5.0 -- Will preserve sent text from session to session (optionally; there is a new button to send text without remembering it); Import/Export settings to a file on SD card (Can import from URL; useful when deploying to many devices with same configuration); add button in zoom control to bring up keyboard; Hungarian translation; no longer prefers to install to SD card because that was causing problems
If bVNC doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for bVNC's sister project aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste (clipboard) integration
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab and arrow keys
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackers keyboard available from Google Play (recommended).
- Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
Your device must be ROOTED!
- Password authentication
- Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
- Mouse & Kb emulation
- Clipboard support
You need a ROOTED device.