AV SETUP GUIDE is an application that assists you with cable connections between AV receiver and source devices as well as AV receiver setup.
This app guides you through the various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and assigning the power amp.
System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand easily how to make the connections between devices.
If your receiver is network capable, setting parameters on this app will automatically be copied to your AV receiver for simple setup.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Svenska, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Pусский, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국어, Bahasa Indonesia
1) Connections support guide
- Speaker connections
- TV/source devices connections
2) Setup support guide
- Automatic setup via network (HDMI, Power amp assign, etc)
- Various setup assistance with illustrations
- YPAO setting guidance
3) View owner’s manual
- OS: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen Size:7"" or higher
- Screen Resolution:1024x768 or higher
* Compatibility with certain tablet devices can't always be guaranteed.
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Internet connection.
Please refer to the following site for compatible models.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
This application collects user related information using Google Analytics including product name, operation records and any potential fault information as well as the basic information collected by Google Analytics.
Personal information is not collected and remains private. The collected information is used only for marketing activities, product planning and app development in the future.
(Google Analytics is authorized by Google(Alphabet Inc) visit --> https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ )