It’s no secret that borrowing or lending money with someone you care about can make things… weird.
With Zirtue, you can manage your money and your relationships all in one place. We make IOUs with a friend or family member far less awkward. Here’s how:
- Transparency: Details of the loan and the repayment plan are clearly broken down for complete clarity.
- Billpay: Money goes straight to a bill-pay service provider and not the borrower’s pockets.
- Flexibility: Set up auto-repay with a plan that works for you.
- Relationships: Helping you set up a plan so you can focus on your relationship instead or the money.
- Avoid loan sharks and sky-high interest
- Borrow money without a negative impact to your credit score
- Create a repayment plan that works for you (from 3 months - 36 months)
Get your bills paid in 3 simple steps…
1.) Sign up - Open a free Zirtue account and verify your identity.
2.) Connect your bill - Connect your bill using your provider’s account number.
3.) Request and repay - Send the IOU request to someone you trust. Pay them back on your terms with Auto-pay.
So, there’s really no interest?
Nope! The Interest paid to your lender (friend, family member, or trusted peer) is 0% APR. So, if you borrow $1,000 over a 10-month period with no interest (0%), your monthly payments would be $100 per month with a total loan cost of $1,000.
What is the repayment period?
Payback periods can be one-time or monthly. The earliest repayment date that can be scheduled must be 90 days after the loan is issued. Within the app, the Borrower can settle, or pay off the loan at anytime ahead of schedule.
The fine print: