✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
The Fakebook music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual songs to suit the soloist or singer. Easily add and edit your own songs or import PDF, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iReal Pro / iReal b, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or paper-napkin fakesheets using the phone's camera, import stored photos or PDF books from the web. All charts and images can easily be shared using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth and more.
The always accessible search bar, the browser and the list editor provides instant access to all songs. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, easily drag and drop songs to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the new lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify links for the pre loaded Real Book jazz standards. Search Spotify and YouTube with a single click. Or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style, font and looks like the original Real Books.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Import and add PDF, images, lyrics and other formats - from web, sdcard, phone camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book and Vocal Book documents.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or an easy to read sans serif font.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip support for easy switching between songs.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iReal Pro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iReal Pro / iReal b / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But Fakebook will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iReal Pro / iReal b / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
Music Trainer will show you random notes and you have to recognize them. If you're correct, the next note appears. If you make a mistake, just try again. It's a very simple but practical tool.
Seven clefs are supported:
- Mezzo Soprano
Also, you can choose random mode to change to a new clef on every note. The are several different random modes. The first one ('All') selects a new clef from all available clefs, the others include certain groups of clefs for specific uses (e.g. Piano, Strings etc).
If you are a musical genius, you can guess notes just by listening to them, instead of seeing the note on the screen. You can also just skip through the notes to see and memorize their names.
This app does not request permissions to access your phone ID, contacts, texts or other personal information. We respect your privacy.
Vibrate on mistakes.
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 7 and 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Coming Soon (new featured in the pipeline) ==
* Google Drive integration
* Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
* Half page turn in landscape view
* Support for more devices
* Ability to zoom
* Alphabetical scroll for faster navigation in All Charts
* Support for sub-directories (this is a biggy, so it's a while off, but we are working on it!)
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.4 =
* Bug fix for AirTurn users
* Bug fix for fuzzy PDFs issue
* Improved directory switching function
* Miscellaneous UI improvements
* Removed some devices from supported list, and fixed so app will force close instead of crash an unsupported device
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
Esta versión Lite de Lectura Musical Práctica contiene cinco Lecciones y cinco Tareas.
Cada Lección consta de cinco ejercicios en los que ves una partitura y escuchas lo que está escrito en ella, con animaciones de los tiempos del compás (pulsos), de las notas en el pentagrama y sus nombres. En la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla ves también la forma en la que debes marcar el compás con tu mano derecha, como si escribieras sobre dicha animación.
Cada Tarea consta de cinco ejercicios en los que ya no hay animaciones. Ves la partitura, escuchas lo que está escrito y debes hacer clic en el botón que dice AHORA cuando ocurren las notas y silencios marcados por cículos rojos.
Se practica la lectura musical con los siguientes valores de notas y silencios:
- Unidad - Mitad - Mitad con puntillo - Cuarto - Octavo
Se utilizan ligaduras de prolongación entre notas de:
- Unidad - Mitad - Mitad con puntillo - Cuarto
En la versión ampliada, que pronto estará disponible, se estudian notas y silencios de dieciseisavo. Dicha versión te ofrecerá 25 Lecciones con sus 25 Tareas correspondientes. Un total de 125 ejercicios prácticos y 125 ejercicios de comprobación.
Temas relacionados: lectura musical, leer musica, clave de sol, notas musicales, reconocimiento de las notas musicales, pentagrama, entrenamiento auditivo, valores de las notas, silencios, aprender, solfeo, líneas del pentagrama, figuras de notas, valores de los silencios, compás, tiempos del compás, beat, tempo, lectura a primera vista, solfear, entonar, afinar, instrumentos musicales, lecciones, tareas ejercicios, aprender música en español, lectura de notas musicales, notas musicales, saber leer música, guitarra, piano, teclados, órgano, bajo, batería, trompeta, violín, partitura, partituras, guitarra eléctrica, bajo eléctrico
You will learn all the musical notes, intervals and much more in a very easy and fun way.
Great for anyone who wants to improve the singing in karaoke, singing with friends, singing with a guitar or other instrument. Vocal warm up.
* Part 1,2, and 3 have 46 exercises.
** Like this? Want to suggest something? Send an e-mail!
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to email@example.com
More from developer
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html