Doesn't plày! Download ed this to prepare my song for a vocal lesson. Keep pressing play...nothing. Manual showed me how to automatically play it upon download.... Still nothing
Nothing works Tried importing music, it just stared back at me from the screen. Finally opened directly from an email and it worked. Tried using the pen tool to circle some stuff, nothing happened. Then when I tried bringing up the editing box again it just kept flipping pages. The app is really clumsy and could look and work much cleaner.
Perfect! Tried several others, but this has every feature (and more) needed to work with sheet music. Well worth the cost for the pro version!
whatever pack instructions. some of us are offline a lot.
Need two page view in landscape No pdf reader I have found allows for two page view in landscape mode where the page can be turned with a tap (not continuous scroll). Can you add this seemingly simple feature to your app?
Locks up on my Nexus 7 Every time I try to edit the song data it completely locks up my Nexus 7 such that I have to perform a forced reboot to quit ! The same thing happens on the paid version !
- Fixed potential crash when selecting custom as the sort mode
- Special characters are now ignored while using the search text field
- Fixed bug where sorting became incorrect after clearing a custom sort title
- Fixed bug where changing the page order did not update the song editor preview image if the number of pages did not change
- Fixed issues with the page order virtual keyboard selection on some tablets
- Fixed issue with chord pro highlights not correctly wrapping text