Great for afree app. This app has everything you need for free! Cheers to the devs for updating the UI. It looks much cleaner than it did before. Now you just need a new icon :-)
Getting the full version There used to be an issue of the screen shutting off, but that seems to have been fixed. I've used this for multiple gigs without a problem, and I look forward to continuing using it with a foot pedal. One thing I'd like to see improved is the notation and editing. It's a little tedious and takes too long to add in rehearsal notes.
So amazing! Even useful for theater! So many uses and options!
Quite good but The free version only allows you to store 8 sheets - which is nothing! And the paid version costs a fortune!
Not great, but probably your best bet Rough around the edges, but I haven't found anything better on Android. I had troubles importing from Drive, and even from local storage. When things go sideways, it can hang or even reboot the device. The core functionality is pretty good, though the UI is quite disjointed and dated.
I must be misunderstanding something. .. If this app doesn't read a score and play it back then what is it for? I can find thousands of free public domain scores online, and Youtube clips of the music being played by highly competent performers, or midi playbacks--in many cases with a moving hairline indicator to show exactly what music is being played at any given instant. What does this app achieve?
- Increased default size of song/setlist notes and added text size and alignment settings on the notes dialog
- Fixed various issues with page turning the vertical scrolling display mode
- The last page in a song or setlist can now be scrolled to the top of the screen in the vertical scrolling display mode
- Scrolling with a pedal now accounts for the gap between pages in the vertical scrolling display mode
- See release notes for full list of changes