The COSYS POS Non-Food Cloud Demo gives you a comprehensive insight into our POS software solution in retail management. With this solution, you record and document all branch management processes in the warehouse and the sales area digitally with smartphones. The intuitive application enables even inexperienced employees to get started quickly and error messages point out incorrect entries.
From ordering and receiving goods to inventory and stock changes to POS surveys and returns, all POS processes are supported by this non-food retail app. COSYS POS Non-Food is suitable for chain stores from the non-food sector, such as fashion and textile retailers, perfumeries, ward houses, two-wheeler dealers and many more.
Use of the software modules
All modules work on the basis of barcode scanning, but manual entry of article numbers, EANs and storage locations is also always possible. Depending on the module, enter additional information, e.g. B. Stores A and B for a stock transfer or the quantity for an item for an order.
The non-food app has the COSYS backend in the background, in which test master data are stored, as well as test order orders and expected delivery (incoming goods). You can test the app with specific articles. In the paid full version, the backend accesses your master data, e.g. B. from an ERP system.
POS app module
• Article information: look up article properties such as price or size via barcode scan directly on the smartphone.
• Inventory inquiry: Use the barcode scan to search for the current inventory of an item, both across branches and across locations.
• Ordering: If some articles are out of stock, you can reorder new goods directly on the shelf and transfer this to the ERP system in real time. Alternatively, you can check orders already stored in the ERP system on site.
• Stock transfer: If you see via the inventory request that e.g. B. If location A has excess stocks of an item, you can transfer this stock to branch B and thus intelligently exchange stocks instead of ordering immediately.
• Return: Scan the return and enter a predefined reason for the return via drop-down, such as "packaging damaged" or "goods damaged".
• Inventory change: If a product breaks in the store or you find items that you thought were lost, you can simply send this inventory change to the ERP system by scanning, entering the number and specifying a reason.
• Inventory: Scan the article, enter the quantity and transfer the data to the ERP system. Further functions such as first counter and second counter or counting station closure are possible.
• Price change: For a price change - up or down - scan the article number or EAN, enter the new retail price and the number of articles concerned. In the full version you can send the data directly to a printer.
• Price labeling: Use this module to print new price labels without changing prices.
• Incoming goods: Record your incoming goods digitally, check the delivery and, if necessary, store photos and signatures that are transmitted to the ERP system.
Basically all COSYS mobile are online / offline hybrids. In this way, you can record goods even when there is no connection and can send them to the ERP system automatically or manually when connected later.
COSYS Apps have a flexible framework to dynamically switch processes before or after. We are happy to respond to your wishes and offer you a comprehensive POS solution. Call us free of charge (+49 5062 900 0), use our contact form in the app or write to us (email@example.com).
Further information on the POS Non-Food App: https://barcodescan.de/pos-non-food-app
Note: Customer-specific adjustments, other processes and personal cloud are chargeable.