You can also use the built in Android SIP client While this app works, you can also use the SIP client integrated in Android. That way you can use it even without being connected to the home network (or via VPN).
Works but needs design overhaul. Looks like it was made in the last millenium, much needed material design update!
Limited Usability Works OK when receiving calls and when you dial out entering the number manually - BUT - whenever I select a number through the Fritz Fon phone book it uses the mobile network. How do I stop this? And I've no idea how to use the dialing rule dialog box and there are no instructions for this in the help section. Also calls now dropping out after just a few seconds! Deteriorating useability hence only two stars. Ich möcht gern eine Antwort bekommen.LG G3 A 5.0.
Great app Works great when within proximity of my fritz.box, would like to use when away on any network, have to use csipsimple. Why not make this app work same.
Works but is one of the ugliest apps I've ever seen.
Bring back the status icon! Disconnects whenever it wants now. Update: The icon is back! Thanks
- NEW: Telephony over existing VPN supported from Android 5
- NEW: Feedback function for suggestions and bug reports
- NEW: Registration status with a new icon and option to hide the icon in the status bar
- Improvement: Options menu in the title bar
- Improvement: Internal calls are no longer listed in notifications and call log
- Improvement: Login behavior optimized
- Fixed: Minor bugs
Dialer & Phone. Truedialer upgrades your dialer & contacts on your phone