Limited Usability Works OK when receiving calls and when you dial out entering the number manually - BUT - whenever I select a number through the Fritz Fon phone book it uses the mobile network. How do I stop this? And I've no idea how to use the dialing rule dialog box and there are no instructions for this in the help section. Also calls now dropping out after just a few seconds! Deteriorating useability hence only two stars. Ich möcht gern eine Antwort bekommen.LG G3 A 5.0.
Great app, however there is one major drawback: it is not possible to use a bluetooth headset. My paired Plantronics M70 works fine with the internal Android 5.1.1 SIP-client, but not with FRITZ!App fon. Please add this feature in future releases, as it is available for iPhone users for quite a while now! Otherwise great app!
You can also use the built in Android SIP client While this app works, you can also use the SIP client integrated in Android. That way you can use it even without being connected to the home network (or via VPN).
Ich Liebe sie Ich benutze di app zusammen mit einer VPN Verbindung und es klappt super. Ich bin in den USA und telefoniere mit meinem Handy wie mit unserem Festnetztelefon in Deutschland.
Works but needs design overhaul. Looks like it was made in the last millenium, much needed material design update!
Not working No sound when calling and then it keeps showing an active call after hanging up. Useless.
- NEW: Telephony over existing VPN supported from Android 5
- NEW: Feedback function for suggestions and bug reports
- NEW: Registration status with a new icon and option to hide the icon in the status bar
- Improvement: Options menu in the title bar
- Improvement: Internal calls are no longer listed in notifications and call log
- Improvement: Login behavior optimized
- Fixed: Minor bugs