The app Food Intolerances is a tool to help everyone who has to stick to a restricted diet because of food intolerances or allergies. Typical application cases are: histamine intolerance, mastocytosis, fructose malabsorption, sorbitol intolerance, aspirin intolerance, gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance or a diet low in FODMAPs.
The app contains more than 900 foods that are commented and rated in view of the following subjects:
▪ Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
▪ Oligosaccharides (e.g. fructans and galactans)
▪ FODMAPs (total)
▪ Histamine content
▪ Tyramine content
▪ Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
▪ Problematic medicines
▪ Food additives
▪ Salicylate content
▪ Problematic food additives
OTHER SENSITIVITIES AND ALLERGIES
Filters for gluten, wheat, soy, yeast, sulfites, dairy, egg, fish, meat, pork, beef and honey
▪ Detailed info texts
▪ Possibility to write notes and manually adjust the rating
▪ Direct link to Wikipedia articles
▪ No internet connection required
* This app doesn’t rate brand specific products, but common foods and basic food categories. It provides you with all the information needed to deal with your intolerance and to avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and should not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since it is a complex matter, which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations. The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded.