This free app uses some calculation and conversion functions from the TrainingLab Pro PC project. TrainingLab Pro* is a sports analyzing software for Windows PCs.
- SPD / pace converter
- SPD / distance / time calculation
- Altitude calculations (distance, ascent in meters, gradient in percent)
- Climbing performance calculation for cyclists
- Calorie estimation for runners
- VO2 estimation for runners
- Windchill calculator (Vers. 1.0.4)
- BMI calculator (Vers. 1.0.4)
- converter (distance, pace, altitude, temperature, weight)
Of course most of these calculations can be done with a profane calculator (simple cross-multiplication calculations :)), but it is more convenient with this app.
There are also a number of converters at the Android Play Store that are equipped with similar functionality, but this app has been adapted to my workflow, primarily for the purpose of a quick check of various routines, which I think makes it good, a simple and quick usability.
This app needs no special permissions -> only write permissions [WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE] are required to save an optional screenshot, if you want to use the share functionality, which does nothing else than transfer a screenshot file to another app.
Perhaps it is useful for some users, that's the reason, why this app has now been published to the public.
Please no discussions about, it is a free app without the claim to be of any value to every single user.
For me it works this way :-)
*For more informations regarding the TrainingLab Pro project please check: https://www.hrmprofil.de