It keeps crashing out on my s7
I loved it up until last night. Now when I try to access it, it keeps crashing. (Did the whole phone reboot thing, no changes.) I already paid for a year and rely on it for my diet routine. But it keeps crashing, I'll have to find something else, and be out 40 bucks? This is so frustrating!
I love that I can keep track of my cals, carbs, fats & pros, but when I add a food to my food list it doubles the entry and today I noticed calories missing in my diary. This could cause me to eat more than I should. But I'll continue to use it.
I'm installing the app right now. Giving it a preemptive five-star rating because this is the best type of app for people like me, who are both diabetic and on a food regime to improve our health. Most apps focus either on carbs or cals, but BOTH is what I need. Here's hoping this app delivers!
It's a wonderful app! I find it very helpful at the moment as I am trying to loose weight. This app has helped me stay at around 1100 kcl a day and I know exactly what to eat now which is very helpful.
- Fixed an issue regarding copying products
- You will now be logged out of the app after you've changed your password.
- Fixed an issue that caused that some users were not always able to get search results.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- The diary has been rebuilt, so it loads a lot quicker.
- Improved the calculation of extra calories burnt from strength activities.
- Many other small fixes and improvements.