I loved it up until last night. Now when I try to access it, it keeps crashing. (Did the whole phone reboot thing, no changes.) I already paid for a year and rely on it for my diet routine. But it keeps crashing, I'll have to find something else, and be out 40 bucks? This is so frustrating!
I love that I can keep track of my cals, carbs, fats & pros, but when I add a food to my food list it doubles the entry and today I noticed calories missing in my diary. This could cause me to eat more than I should. But I'll continue to use it.
It's a good app, does what you need to help lose the weight. My problem is its crashed 3 times now and each time I've had to uninstall and reinstall. Its a pain but it does retain your data from reinstall to reinstall
I'm installing the app right now. Giving it a preemptive five-star rating because this is the best type of app for people like me, who are both diabetic and on a food regime to improve our health. Most apps focus either on carbs or cals, but BOTH is what I need. Here's hoping this app delivers!
Not everything is correct, I was trying to add my meals and didn't find half of what I ate throughout the morning yet along the whole day? Isn't this app supposed to generate the foods for you instead of you making up all your foods and input them into this app? 👎
My Meal portion isn't working properly; it isn't showing the correct cumulative nutritional totals.
- Fixed an issue regarding copying products
- You will now be logged out of the app after you've changed your password.
- Fixed an issue that caused that some users were not always able to get search results.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- The diary has been rebuilt, so it loads a lot quicker.
- Improved the calculation of extra calories burnt from strength activities.
- Many other small fixes and improvements.
This app contains the new and verity of tasty & delicious fast food recipes.