CTU IS TERRIFIC!!!
Love love love Easy to use easy to understand. Love it it helps me see and do things with just a touch if you attend ctu this app it perfect!!
Very Helpful App - Great Support also I have to give credit where it is deserved... The dev is very attentive to responses, and although the bugs can be frustrating in any app, i have only exp'd a few minor ones thru my entire undergrad program. I love the app, as it makes it much easier to add events to your calendar, it gives fast notifications and it provides a ton of info commonly required. For the prompt response to fixing the notification bug, im moving back to 5*, as i feel confident the resolution will be prompt as well. Thx Dev
Much better, but still not fully functional This app is more of a browser application. It opens a tab in your browser. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for different size displays well. The font runs over the edge of my screen on DB posts. A mobile app must be formatted to work on mobile phones but this app does not do that properly. It must be a student run project.
Submissions I love the app, however I wish we could view our assignment submissions through the app instead of having to open the online portal. There also needs to be a way to email the instructors through the app.
Inspired by student feedback, this release includes new features and enhanced functionality:
- Access for all CTU students, including those studying at our Colorado campuses and online
- Ability to access intellipath™ on phones and improved usability via Puffin Browser on all devices
- Initial updates for new login experience to make signing in faster
- Improved Discussion Board experience leveraging Puffin Browser
- Updates for push notifications
- Bug fixes and user experience enhancements