Use the new Ohio State MyHealth app to connect with the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, the #1 hospital in Central Ohio, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The app includes MyChart, Find a Doctor, parking information, health news, and more.
Use MyChart to view your medical information, schedule appointments, message your doctor, view test results, request medication refills and more. Take control of your health & wellness with access to care and expert advice in one place.
Get turn-by-turn driving directions to all of our locations and provide you with the closest place to park, real-time garage availability, construction updates, traffic alerts that may impact your travel.
Looking for a doctor? Make an appointment through the app with a doctor that fits your needs. Search by specialty, read ratings and reviews from real patients, and learn about the care philosophies of our world-class doctors. We help you find care quickly!
Easy-to-use features include:
• Find a doctor and read ratings and reviews from real patients
• Make appointments at your convenience or find same-day care
• Create or access your MyChart account to view your medical information
• View test results quickly
• Message your doctor
• Pay your bills
• Request medication refills
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages
• Real-time parking garage availability
• Get practical health tips, recipes and insights from the experts at Ohio State
Learn more about the Ohio State MyHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/MyHealth
Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. Patients affiliated with our Community Connect partners can continue to use the MyChart app by linking to their hospital from the MyChart healthcare provider list.