The content of dangerous goods app is created by the Verkehrsverlag J. Fischer and always kept up to date. The current version contains the table A in the version ADR 2013.
For questions and suggestions please contact email@example.com
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck specific routing and navigation. The SmartTruckRoute app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
Prices go as low as less then $1 per week for unlimited routing by individual driver.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions.
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic (wherever available), free service.
* Offers hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm and 2pm EST, 365 days/year.
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
The help menu for the Android app is located here:
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Be sure to reference your order number. Your credit card payment will be fully refunded. Note that the Truck Routing subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be able to obtain routes. You can however re-purchase the application at a later date. Remember, current subscribers receive free updates.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Informations : http://www.renault-trucks.info/navtruck
Introducing Nav Truck by Renault Trucks: The Professional Voice-guided GPS Navigation App designed specifically for drivers of trucks and other large vehicles
This version is only with map for European Countries.
The initial price of the App allows you to download a map corresponding to a single region (definition after).
During the first launch of NavTruck, you will choose the Region License. Pay attention, this choice is irreversible. Then, you will have to download the Map corresponding to the chosen Region (the WiFi is mandatory). After this initial download, Region Detailed Map is stored on your smartphone, so there are no monthly fees.
The App contains In-App Purchase allowing you to buy the whole of Europe Map. Beware, this is indeed an additional purchase. The Map of Europe is not free
Unlike consumer navigation apps, NavTruck takes into account truck-restricted and prohibited roads to provide drivers safe and reliable navigation on truck-legal roads. It automatically calculates routes based on your vehicle size, weight, width and load type to avoid commercial truck restrictions.
► Avoids low bridge clearances and weight/height/width-restricted roads
► Choice of routing options including Practical, Shortest, and 53’/102” Trailer or Twins, National Network and Toll Avoidance
► Avoids truck-prohibited turns and U-turns
► Avoids Hazmat or flammable materials-restricted roads
TRUCK-SPECIFIC NAVIGATION FEATURES
✔ Automatically calculates truck-appropriate routes avoiding restricted roads and hazards
✔ Adjustable route settings for specific vehicle sizes and load types
✔ Create custom profiles for easy switching between vehicles
✔ Millions of useful Points of Interest including truck specific categories: truck services, truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations and Cat Scales
PREMIUM GPS NAVIGATION ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
✔ Turn-by-turn voice directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names (Turn right on Main Street)
✔ Clear 3D and 2D driving views with speed-variable zoom
✔ Fast automatic rerouting if you miss a turn
✔ Real sign post information and lane indicator arrows for clear guidance at exits and complex intersections
✔ Realistic view on the approach to exits and complex intersections
✔ Navigate to a house number, street or address book contact
✔ Multiple-stop trips, waypoints and pre-trip planning
LANGUAGE (voice directions and menus)
EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, SV, DA, PT, NO,FI, GK, TR, PL, RU, AR, HU, SK, SL, CA, BG, RO, HR, SH, CS
AVAILABLE REGIONS WITH DETAILLED MAP
► Benelux (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
► DACH (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
► Iberian Peninsula (Spain, Portugal*, Gibraltar**)
► Italy (Italy*, San Marino**, Vatican**)
► Nordics (Denmark, Finland*, Norway*, Sweden*)
► United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland*
► Central Eastern Europe (Croatia*, Czech Republic*, Estonia**, Hungary*, Latvia**, Lithuania**, Slovakia*, Slovenia*)
(*Heavy Truck restrictions on main roads only)
(** Without trucks attributes)
AVAILABLE REGIONS WITH ONLY MAIN ROADS & MAIN CITIES
► Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia)
ANDROID DEVICE INTEGRATION
✔ Continuous turn-by-turn navigation during phone calls and while using other apps
✔ Dial or navigate to Points of Interest by tapping on-screen
✔ Portrait or landscape display with pinch to zoom the map
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SMARTPHONE
The Smartphone must have at least 2Gb of internal memory, either in phone memory, or memory card, to be able to contain the Maps
You can add items to a load list, where you can specify the total amount of each item and let the app worry about value calculation and mixed loading restrictions.
The settings let you fine tune what data you want to appear in the search results and the load list respectively.
- This version is in english. There's also a swedish version of this app called "ADR Farligt Gods"
- This app is based on the European ADR 2013 specification. A list of the nations that have adopted this specification can be found at http://www.unece.org/trans/danger/publi/adr/legalinst_53_tdg_adr.html
On install, the app will request the following permissions:
* Access Network State - Used to gather information for troubleshooting purposes, should you wish to contact the developer about an issue (using the link in the menu).
* Internet - Used for the shortcut to the UN ECE's ADR website.
* Check License - Used to verify that your copy of the app is legitimate.
* Access Fine Location - Used only if the feature to send anonymous statistics is activated. This feature can be turned off if you wish. Note that the statistics are completely anonymous, and the location information sent does not utilize your GPS or any other device to retrieve your position - it simply sends the last stored location information from the Android OS, to add geographical data to the statistics.
- look up correct UN numbers for orange plate markings (Kemler-code);
- find the meaning of UN numbers, hazmat labels and provisions;
- determine the proper ADR text for the bill of lading;
- see which equipment is mandatory;
- see which tunnels restrictions apply to specific hazardous goods and
- find ATCN tank cleaning facilities.
You can access the applicable terms and conditions below. At your request (via firstname.lastname@example.org) Beurtvaartadres will e-mail you these terms and conditions.
This app is made available by Beurtvaartadres digitaal B.V. ("Beurtvaartadres") and provides certain information about the carriage of dangerous goods (the app and the information together the "app") regarding what is covered by the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of Dangerous goods by Road ("ADR"), as in effect up to and including 30 June 2015. You may only use this app if you possess the up-to-date training, expertise and experience which is required with respect to the dangerous goods in question. Although Beurtvaartadres has exercised care in collecting and compiling the information provided by this app, the app may contain errors or be incomplete and is not a substitute for your own good judgment. You agree to always use the most current version of this app. Neither Beurtvaartadres nor those for which it is responsible are liable on any legal ground for any costs incurred or damages sustained in connection with this app. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Beurtvaartadres and those for which it is responsible from and against third party claims related to this app. This app is owned by Beurtvaartadres and its licensors. This app may only be used in relation to what is regulated by the ADR (area, nature of transport, goods etc.) and only up to and including 30 June 2013. Your right to use this app is also non-exclusive and may not be transferred or sub-licensed. Beurtvaartadres may, without prior notice, amend these terms and this app and may deny or limit access to this app. Dutch law is applicable and disputes shall be submitted exclusively to the District Court of The Hague. By using this app you agree to the above terms.
- Wiser Controller + internet connection + computer (mandatory)
- Wiser S-Meter to monitor your total energy consumption (optional)
- Wiser SmartPlug to monitor and control your appliances (optional)
- Wiser H-Relay + Wiser Thermostat to monitor and control your electrical heaters (optional)
Optimize your energy consumption with the Wiser system. The Wiser Smart app allows you to manage
the energy consumption of your home at your convenience by lowering the temperature and turning selected appliances off.
You can also increase your comfort by….
- Controlling the temperature room by room
- Turning appliances on and off at your convenience
- Activating one of four modes to manage both temperature and appliances
Available modes are:
- Manual – Control temperature and appliances manually
- Energy Saver – Lower temperature to your preference and turn off selected appliance in one click.
- Schedule – Activate a weekly program of temperatures and appliances on or off. Each day of the week can be set differently.
- Holiday – Lower temperature to the minimum and turn off appliances during your holiday. When returning from holiday, you home will be at your usual comfort level.
You can also see where the energy is being consumed in your home and adjust your consumption accordingly:
- Monitor the instant power consumption of your home
- Monitor the instant power consumption of your appliances
- Compare the energy consumption with the previous day
- Estimate your monthly electricity bill with the function “Monthly estimated cost” to better master your electricity budget
- See how much you pay for the electricity and plan to use your appliances when the electricity rate is the cheapest
The application connects to the KNX installation via KNX InSideControl IP gateway with a wireless connection (local or remote) or a 3G connection (depending on resources and options for your mobile phone provider).
With the configuration software InSideControl Builder, the application can be adapted to the desired installation in which you can create different types of widgets or controls to monitor and/or control the KNX installation.
The main functions are:
• Lighting: On/Off, dimming or adjustable RGB
• Blinds: Blinds with or without height/slat positioning, Roller shutter
• HVAC: Operating modes, setpoint temperature, actual temperature, fan speed, air conditioning On/Off etc.
• Display brightness, current, voltage, consumption, IP cameras, wind speed, notifications (rain, flood, wind, gas, presence).
Every KNX InSideControl IP gateway can be connected with 5 mobile devices/applications. The application lets you control up to 20 rooms with max. 20 devices. For more information visit:
If you have technical questions, please contact the Customer Care Center in your country.
- look up correct UN numbers for orange plate markings (Kemler-code);
- find the meaning of UN numbers and hazmat labels;
- find ATCN tank cleaning facilities.
You can access the applicable terms and conditions below. At your request (via email@example.com) Beurtvaartadres will e-mail you these terms and conditions.
This app is made available by Beurtvaartadres digitaal B.V. ("Beurtvaartadres") and provides certain information about the carriage of dangerous goods (the app and the information together the "app") regarding what is covered by the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of Dangerous goods by Road ("ADR"), as in effect up to and including 30 June 2015. You may only use this app if you possess the up-to-date training, expertise and experience which is required with respect to the dangerous goods in question. Although Beurtvaartadres has exercised care in collecting and compiling the information provided by this app, the app may contain errors or be incomplete and is not a substitute for your own good judgment. You agree to always use the most current version of this app. Neither Beurtvaartadres nor those for which it is responsible are liable on any legal ground for any costs incurred or damages sustained in connection with this app. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Beurtvaartadres and those for which it is responsible from and against third party claims related to this app. This app is owned by Beurtvaartadres and its licensors. This app may only be used in relation to what is regulated by the ADR (area, nature of transport, goods etc.) and only up to and including 30 June 2015. Your right to use this app is also non-exclusive and may not be transferred or sub-licensed. Beurtvaartadres may, without prior notice, amend these terms and this app and may deny or limit access to this app. Dutch law is applicable and disputes shall be submitted exclusively to the District Court of The Hague. By using this app you agree to the above terms.
Wiser Home empowers consumers to understand and, for the first time ever, take total control of their household energy use. By making energy use visible, consumers can now manage, control and reduce energy costs and improve their carbon footprint like never before.
Plus, when networked Wiser devices are connected through smart meters to the grid, utilities can better stabilize and ensure a reliable network for their homeowners.
Together through active energy management™, we can create a more efficient, sustainable future for generations to come.
Join the new revolution in home energy management by contacting us to learn more now.
Con l'App TotalErg una carta fisica in meno e tanti servizi e vantaggi in una sola applicazione.
Scarica gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone l’App TotalErg e registra la tua TotalErg Più digitale,
per te subito:
100 punti bonus;
doppi punti per i primi tre rifornimenti.
Con la TotalErg Più potrai accumulare punti, visualizzare il riepilogo delle transazioni, accedere al catalogo premi e RICHIEDERE TUTTI I PREMI SENZA CONTRIBUTO DIRETTAMENTE DALL’ APP! Ed inoltre con il servizio SELF CARE di ERG Mobile potrai visualizzare comodamente dal tuo smartphone tutte le info di una o più SIM ERG Mobile associate alla carta TotalErg Più tra cui il credito residuo, il traffico dati a disposizione e le informazioni sul piano tariffario attivo!
Ma i servizi non finiscono qui, scarica l’APP!
"Kamusta ang traffic sa tuwid na daan?"
★ Navigate your way through Metro Manila traffic
★ View the traffic situation in System, Map or Line View
★ View road incidents that might affect your normal travel times
★ Includes EDSA, C5, SLEX, Roxas Blvd, Ortigas, Commonwealth, Marcos Highway, Katipunan, España, & Quezon Ave.
★ Share or Report traffic info via Twitter
★ View problem areas so you can avoid them
★ MMDA FAQs built-in for your guidance
★ Includes MMDA Directory
This application was developed by UP Information Technology Development Center (formerly UP ITTC) and MMDA under the leadership of Chairman Francis N. Tolentino.
Traffic Data downloaded from the MMDA-TV5 Metro Manila Traffic Navigator
Incidents feature powered by Vyrus
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
We have a NEWER app. This is the older version of PhantomALERT app. We have a new and improved app you should try. You want the NEW one. Search again for "PhantomALERT NEW" in the market and down load the one marked "NEW". You will love it!
Hate Traffic Tickets? Traffic Jam and Accidents?
Your smartphone is no longer just for calls and navigation, it can save you from costly traffic tickets, gridlock and accidents. Simply download over 400,000+ enforcement and safety locations and transform your device into a virtual radar detector. You will receive Audible and Visual alerts giving you ample time to slow down and be aware of your surroundings. Speed traps, red light cameras, speed cameras, DUI check points, you will see them before they see you. If you hate traffic tickets, then this is a service for you. The first time it works, it has paid for itself. With PhantomALERT on your GPS or SmartPhone you can drive anywhere in the US or Canada ticket and accident free.
PhantomALERT's database is the largest, most accurate in the world and constantly updated by millions of drivers like you.
No more traffic tickets. Fast & easy download.
Join the millions of satisfied users today!
Use this application while driving to be alerted of PhantomALERT enforcement and safety POIs way in advance.
Alert locations are updated direct to your device by the thousands of likeminded drivers in real time. Dedicated fellow drivers who keep an eye out for danger on the road and give you the heads so you are not surprised. It's truly a community of drivers helping drivers...
AVOID TRAFFIC JAMS. Now you can access straight through your devise over 15,000 real-time traffic camera images shown in an automated manner depending on your current location for the entire USA and Canada. See what traffic looks like before you even hit the road. Plan faster routs and avoid mind numbing traffic jams.
Together we can become safer, alert and ticket free drivers. Join a community of over a million likeminded drivers who are passionate about safety on the roads.
Please consider emailing the CEO at info@PhantomALERT.com for any issues with the application first before rating.
FAQ. Is PhantomALERT legal?
Yes. Its 100% legal and supported by several Police departments.
"Sgt. Tim Burrows, a Toronto traffic officer, says PhantomALERT essentially does the same thing that police do before a photo radar blitz or a crackdown on impaired driving. By advertising the locations of photo radar and check stops, the system encourages its users to avoid drinking and driving, or slow down in the area."
"we are not against them... part of the actual enforcement "DUI" is the campaign to tell people to stop driving while intoxicated ... and we push out information that says where DUI check points will be and an application that tells you is the same thing we already do." Virginia Police
Florida Police support PhantomALERT...
"It provides an alert, which provides awareness to drivers, which could prevent a red light running situation, which could ultimately cause serious bodily injury or even death,"
Bradenton Police Department's Deputy Chief Jeffrey Lewis said "I like PhantomALERT. It's a great program." VA Beach Police
"PhantomALERT is completely legal." Virginia Police
"Police did not have a problem with PhantomALERT" Montgomery, MD Police
"If it is alerting the driver there is camera ahead and actually gets the driver to slow down... be aware of the speed limit and also be aware of the speed limit and also be aware not to run that red light... that's a great idea." New Mexico Police
"Police don't have a problem with it." WTKR
"Local police chief say they have no problem with another way to make drivers more careful." St Louis Police
Sleep as Android is a smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up (2 weeks trial)
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Music playlists from alarm
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never over sleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag scanning...)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 450 airports around the world with over 800 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
Transportation's innovative Prepaid
Toll Program. Incorporating the latest
technology, SunPass can be used on
Florida's toll roads and most toll bridges.
SunPass customers typically pay 25 cents
less than cash customers at most toll
plazas and exits on Turnpike roads.
Telogis Navigation is the only true commercial navigation product specifically tailored for professional truck drivers. Enter an address, customer location or point of interest into Telogis Navigation and within seconds, Telogis will deliver a truck-approved route based on the most-up-to-date road network in the country and specifically tailored to your unique needs.
TRUCK-SPECIFIC NAVIGATION FEATURES
- Truck Specific: Timely, accurate, turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech functionally, pronouncing full street names
- Custom Navigation: Our web tools allow you to customize and manage your navigation experience. Because the web tools access the Telogis server farm, we are able to manage your customized road network, along with your routing preferences on a real-time basis. The tools allow for complete navigation and road network customization (custom POIs, road closures, and custom notes for better arrival information). The most up-to-date data in the industry.
- Social Navigation: Telogis Navigation receives real-time road network feedback from our community of hundreds of thousands of professional drivers. Our road data is constantly improving because of this feedback, keeping drivers on the right roads and safe.
- Hybrid Model: The Telogis Navigation solution takes advantage of the best of both on-board and off-board technologies. We are able to combine the speed and reliability of on-board computing with the unlimited power, customizability and dynamic data of off-board servers.
- Safety: Telogis Navigation customers report on average a 30% reduction in accidents. Research has shown that a predominance of accidents occur when a driver is lost and does not have accurate directions.
- ROI: Telogis Navigation customers report an average of 10% reduction in out of route miles. Saving fuel, avoiding accidents and running smarter routes are all factors in driving a strong navigation ROI.
- Dynamic Content: The roads, weather, construction and fuel prices change every day on the routes that our fleets cover. A static system that serves these drivers is not enough. Telogis Navigation is founded on the principle of dynamic data and thus providing current useful information to our drivers.
- Driver Preferences: Choose from a variety of driver preferences, such as routing style, vehicle size and hazmat routing.
- POIs: Millions of Points of Interest including truck specific locations that include truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations, maintenance services and fuel stations.
More from developer
First responders in general, and HAZMAT units in particular, must make many decisions quickly in handling hazardous-materials incidents. They need accurate information about the hazardous substances, the emergency resources available, and the surrounding environmental conditions to save lives and minimize the impact on the environment and physical property. The WISER application extracts content from TOXNET's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), an authoritative, peer-reviewed information resource maintained by the National Library of Medicine, and places that information into the hands of those who need it most.
Features of WISER
* Rapid access to the most important information about a hazardous substance by an intelligent synopsis engine and display called “Key Info”
* Intuitive, simple, logical user interface developed by working with experienced first responders
* Comprehensive decision support, including guidance on immediate actions necessary to save lives and protect the environment
* Access to NLM’s Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), which contains detailed peer-reviewed information on hazardous substances
* User Profiles enable users to specify the role they are currently playing at the scene of an incident: first responder, HAZMAT specialist, EMS specialist, hospital provider, or preparedness planner. The key information presented to the user about a substance varies depending on this role, so that the information most relevant to the respective job can be quickly accessed.
* Radiological and biological substance support.
* ERG 2012 data; the Android version of WISER includes the full ERG 2012 tool.
* Mobile support, providing first responders critical information where they need it, when they need it.
Coming this Winter: Help Identify Chemical and protective distance mapping will be added to this popular platform.
•Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (HHS/ASPR)
•National Library of Medicine (NLM)
•National Cancer Institute (NCI)
•Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
•Guidance for health care providers, primarily physicians, about clinical diagnosis and treatment of radiation injury during radiological and nuclear emergencies
•Just-in-time, evidence-based, usable information with sufficient background and context to make complex issues understandable to those without formal radiation medicine expertise
•Web-based information that is also downloadable in advance, so that it would be available during an event if the internet is not accessible
Mobile REMM has key selected pages from REMM online, including:
•Patient management algorithms for radiation exposure, contamination, and more...
•Dose estimator for radiation exposure
•Adult and pediatric triage
•Isotopes of interest
The glossary app includes the following features:
• Toggle button to switch between English and Spanish terms and definitions
• Audio feature to hear correct pronunciation of terms in English and Spanish
• "Random" button that signals the app to display a randomly selected term and definition
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
ReUnite is developed as part of the Lost Person Finder project (http://lpf.nlm.nih.gov) at the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications, which is an intramural R&D division of the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Though the app is primarily intended for use by the general public to report missing and/or found people to the site, we encourage its use by disaster relief organizations, and medical aid and relief workers that are assisting in family reunification efforts after a disaster. Please contact us at the support email address for more information.