GeneLife 3.0 is a dedicated application for individuals who wants to explore their DNA and improve their health and wellness after undertaking a genetic test from GeneLife.
GeneLife offers a range of Genetic Test Kits that give you explanations about your Constitution (such as metabolism, diet type, nutrition, fitness, personality traits...) and your potential disease risks based on your DNA.
With the GeneLife 3.0 application, go beyond your genetics results and embrace your DNA journey!
GeneLife 3.0 goes beyond displaying your genetic results, you will be able to receive some personalized advice and recommendations based on your genetic makeup and track your nutritition and fitness via our coaching interface. Adopt an healthier lifestyle that fits you and evolve towards personalized wellness!
GeneLife 3.0 enables you to:
- access and review the results of your genetic test
- receive regular updates and recommendations from our GeneLife Chatbot
- track your nutrition, activity and sleep and see your progress
- contribute to the research by participating in surveys and get rewarded
- discover fun facts and learn more about your genes in our news feed
- enroll in the GeneLife Reward Program to receive offers and/or rewards for participating in activities as part of the membership to the GeneLife services. The GeneLife Reward Program allows you to collect GeneLife points by answering surveys and questionnaires on a range of health and lifestyles topics.
This application is only available to users who have purchased a GeneLife testing kit (including GeneLife Premium, GeneLife Genesis2.0, GeneLife Myself2.0, GeneLife Diet, GeneLife Sports, GeneLife Skin).
GeneLife services are available to users above 18 years, some kits are available to users below 18 years old with parental consent.
To improve the overall user experience and maximize the recommendation engine, GeneLife 3.0 application recommends its users to connect to the Google Fit Healthcare app to track steps and fitness activities, calculate burned calories... as well as activate location tracking services.