You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
New 2.0.0preview release! Beta auto-fill support for Android 4.3 and newer devices. Auto-fill is supported in a large majority of apps, including the Chrome browser. Apps that use WebViews to handle their login forms are not compatible :-(
To enable this feature, go into your system settings -> Accessibility -> Services -> KeepShare Form Filler and turn it on!
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
* Root explorer & Android 4.4 returns an illegal content URI and will crash when selecting a database.
This is a fork of the KeePassDroid project on github with a pull request submitted back to the original author to incorporate the changes and support will not be provided as this app is for testing only. On the other hand, you will probably get capacity 1000 with all the G's in the cloud so it is probably worth it.
You can now also add a timed download so your favorite website is downloaded at 7 AM so you can view it when going to work.
This is the very first version and bugs may occur - if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions please send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: offline browser, download webpage, web spider, websnake
This application is a plugin for Keepass2Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android) and requires rooted device with supported kernel.
Nothing is required to be installed on the PC side and supports all operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac).
What is this?
Ever have type your 30 characters full strength password on someone else's computer?
Keepass2Android USB Keyboard Plugin is similar to the official InputStick plugin but requires no additional hardware. Just plug your phone into a PC and press type. Your password will be sent to the PC just like you type it.
Setup & Usage
Make sure you have rooted phone and supported kernel. You can visit USB Keyboard (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=remote.hid.keyboard.client) to see the list of supported kernels and test out keyboard functionality.
After installing, open the app and tap on "Enable Keepass2Android plugin" and press accept. This only needs to be done once.
To type password, connect your phone to your computer using USB and open desired password entry. You can tap on the overflow menu (3 dots at top right) to type username/password with tab as seperator or tap on any field to send just that field.
How it works?
The Linux kernel has a functionality that allows it to be a USB Input Device. This is only supported in some devices with some kernels. This plugin use that function to emulate a keyboard so it can works with any OS (including in the BIOS) without having to install clientside application.
The plugin doesn't send your password as text, but as key codes just like when you're typing your keyboard (like hold left shift and p to type P then release both) so you have to set your PC keyboard to English QWERTY. Also, password that contains characters not in the QWERTY keyboard is not supported.
Contribute to this app at https://github.com/whs/K2AUSBKeyboard
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
And the other problem is that even if you choose a password that contains upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols (like G0-P@tr10ts!), it isn't as strong as you think.
There are other password selection apps out there, but kPass is different. It generates English-language passwords, and uses mathematical probability theory to let you know how strong they are as compared to the ideal case of random characters. So if you need a password that is as strong as 6 truly random characters, numbers, and symbols, kPass will deliver that.
If you need a stronger password, you can just keep generating more words until you reach your required strength.
If you think some of the words are hard to remember? You can remove individual words and re-generate until you find something that suits you, and know exactly how strong it is.
keywords: generate password, password, random password, rememberable password
I hope you will take good care of this.
When you update application, please back up data just to make sure.
[ Summary ]
"SIS Password Manager" is Password-Management application.
I displayed view layout and functions based on user operation.
Your precious data is tightly controlled in an encryption method [AES256].
[ Main functions ]
* Add / Edit / Delete items.
* Sortable List.
* Register notification area.
[ Features ]
* Very simple and very lightweight.
* Application can move to the external storage (SD card).
* Data is encrypted by AES256.
* Data Export to SD card and Import from SD card.
* Background image which is inspired by WASHI(it's Japanese traditional paper).
* Backup with Dropbox. (cloud backup)
Please note that SISYOU.KUM shall not be responsible for any loss, damages and troubles.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Securely protect data using AES encryption.
* Freely move data entries between categories.
* Import/Export data entries and databases.
* Backup/Restore entries.
* Includes secure password generator.
* Automatic timeout to protect encrypted documents.
* Encrypt OI Notepad notes.
* Support for Obscura picture safe.
* MyBackup Pro.
OI 금고, OI Kaha, OI Kasa, OI kluis, OI Safe, OI Sarvu, OI Seifs, OI Sejf, OI Sicurezza, OI Trezor, OI بىخەتەرلىك, OI Κιβώτιο, OI Безопасност, OI सुरक्षित, OI安全, OI 金庫, حماية OI, כספת OI
Simply use Platinum® Password Wallet to keep your passwords of:
★ Bank Accounts
★ Computer Logins
★ Email Accounts
★ Online Shopping Accounts
★ Credit / Debit Cards
★ Internet Logins
For your ease, this application is protected by an easy question only guessable by you!
Keywords: Password Wallet, Password Book, Password Manager, Secure Password, Personal Password
Please feel free to send your feedback. Your feedback helps us improving this application further. Please rate us good as your good rating keeps us going.
- File encryption directly on your phone or tablet
- Access to all files, photos and music
- Download files
- Upload files directly from your phone or tablet
- Send files directly to Wuala
- Access files on your LaCie 2big NAS and LaCie 5big NAS PRO
- Stream your videos or songs
- Upload pictures and videos to your Wuala account automatically
In addition to Wuala for Android, Wuala is also available for Windows, Mac or Linux. It lets you:
- automatically backup files online
- sync files across multiple computers
- share files directly
- collaborate in groups
- keep your files safe: all files are encrypted directly on your computer before being uploaded
Further information about Wuala and its services can be found at www.wuala.com.
This application is completely free, you will need storage space on your android, especially if you download the images.
Android 2.1+. English / Spanish / Catala
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
It adds the following features to Keepass2Android:
- display passwords, usernames etc. (or the full entry) as a QR code
- scan QR codes to quickly find an entry
- scan QR codes to add the scanned text to your Keepass database.
This plug-in can be used to transfer database entries from one Android device to another, e.g. if you want to securely share credentials with a friend. Therefore, install it on both devices and then:
1.) open the entry you want to share
2.) select "Show QR Code" from the options menu (in the action bar)
3.) open the plug-in app on the other device
4.) select "Scan QR code from other device"
5.) scan the code from the display of the first device
6.) you are asked wether you want to search and open an entry or create a new one. Select "Create new entry"
7.) log in to your database if it is not already opened.
8.) select the group where you want to add the entry and click "Add entry"
9.) review the entry and select "Save"
This plug-in allows to send passwords and all other data stored in Keepass2Android to your PC via bluetooth. This requires the InputStick USB dongle plugged into your PC and the InputStick Utility app.