• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Protect your digital identity against hackers and cybercriminals for FREE.
✔ Stores your passwords… securely
All your passwords – and key information about your identity – are stored in an encrypted vault. Your passwords and identity card* can only be unlocked with a master password that only you know.
✔ Synchronizes passwords across multiple devices
Your passwords and identity card are synchronized across your PC, Mac, Android phone & tablet, iPhone & iPad.
✔ Simplifies ‘sign in’ for websites and apps
With Kaspersky Password Manager storing all your usernames & passwords, you don’t need to remember sign-in details for every website & app – and you won’t need to send ‘I forgot my password’ messages.
✔ Generates strong passwords
Kaspersky Password Manager automatically creates strong, individual passwords on your PC… for each web and app account. You can then use these strong passwords on any of your supported devices.
✔ Helps fill in online forms – on your PC or Mac
When you enter personal information into your identity card, if any of that data needs to be added to an online form Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically complete the relevant sections of the form.
✔ Provides FREE, secure storage for up to 15 passwords
The FREE version lets you manage fifteen passwords for web and / or app accounts – plus one identity card*. If you buy the premium version, you can store and use an unlimited number of passwords & identity cards.
✔ Simplifies synchronization & security
When you register for a My Kaspersky account**, you’ll get access to a web portal that makes it easy to synchronize your passwords across all your devices, check the security status of all your devices that are running Kaspersky Lab security software and manage your product licenses. You’ll also get news of our latest special offers and access to free products and services.
*An identity card can contain a range of personal information – including your name, address, date of birth, credit card details and more – to help enable automated completion of web forms, when you’re using your PC or Mac.
**My Kaspersky account is available via My Kaspersky web portal at center.kaspersky.com.
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password manager, Security, Protection, Keep, Store, Safe
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 50 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
★ The Beginng of AppLock, Supporting 31 languages ★
Smart AppLock is an AppLocker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
■ Main features
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock) and send the captured picture to email!
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Profile feature for each user
✔ Decorate the lock screen(background and theme)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
✔ Remote Lock Controll by SMS keyword
✔ Home Screen Locker
■ Other features
• Various locking method(PIN, Pattern, Passcode, Guesture)
• AppLock Hidden(Stealth) Mode
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi(or Bluetooth) whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations(Smart Lock)
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Backup and Restore
• and Lots of More features
Smart AppLock is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. AppLock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
• Can I lock any app?
- Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your device.
• How can I lock the app?
- It's simple, please add apps you want to lock, and set your password.
• How can I prevent this app to be uninstalled?
- Please enable 'Uninstallation Prevention' option in default settings, then AppLock is never uninstalled.
• Is there a feature for forgotten password
- Yes, if you set your email or security QnA, you can initialize your password when you forgot password.
• Can't run AppLock(or AppLock disappears in App Drawer)
- if you hide AppLock's Icon in options, and then AppLock will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of AppLock in Widget List and click it.
• Can I detect instruder
- Yes, If you enable 'Observer' feature, 'Observer' will take a picture of instruder and send it via your email.
• What is Remote Lock
- If you send Lock(or Unlock) Keyword using SMS to your phone from other phone, then, your phone will be locked.(or unlocked) - phone number doesn't matter
* App Name is changed from Smart App Protector.
■ tag : applock, app locker, app protector, smart app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
DOWNLOAD THE PC APP FROM BELOW LINK
You can get the latest update from our facebook page. Follow us here - http://goo.gl/BPcwJ
1. Transfer the file from your mobile (goto Myfiles folder, inside that goto Password Manager Folder and then copy the file to your PC/MAC)
2. All you have to do now is open the Desktop app and give the path of the file you just copied from your phone :)
"PASSWORD MANAGER" NOW IN 9 INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES
1. Arabic 2. Russian 3.Korean 4. Chinese 5. French
6. German 7. Italian 8. Japanese 9. English
"PASSWORD MANAGER" is the answer to all the problems. Forgot all your passwords :) Just remember 1 master password.
The app will help you store all id's and password's along with other info on your phone(just on your phone). The data
will be fully safe and secure using 128 bit AES encryption.
Now that there are so many apps in market... Why should i use "Password Manager"? Well the following points might just make your choice easy
1. ITS FREE :)
Unlike most of the other apps which have free versions with limited capabilty n options. Password Manager provide everything for free.
2. Simple & Easy to use
Password Manager is probably the most simple & easy to use app.Just save data and retrieve it, only using 1 master password
3. Your data will never be lost or misused
Password Manager stores data in an encrypted file stored locally on your phone only. The data wont be lost even if you upgrade the app. If you are planning to format the phone just take backup of the file :)
4. Multi-sync and backup Functionality
You can backup your encrypted file on your email account with just one click.
In order to sync with another android device, just send the file in Password-Manager folder to other device's Password-manager folder via bluetooth
5. Internet Connectivity
The internet connectivity used by Password Manager is only in event of using recovery mail.
6. Forgot your password?
Dont worry, Password Manager provides multiple ways to recover the password incase you forget it :)
7.Unlimited Storage and Easy search option
You can save unlimited accounts information with this app. Also we provide easy search option to search any
8. The app logs you out if there is more than 30 seconds of no activity. The log out time can be changed from within the app.
9. Last but not the least
We listen to our customer's requests and will try our best to deliver the same in newer versions for FREE :)
password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DEOS NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* Note: please install Keepass2Android (non offline version) if you want to open files directly from a webserver (FTP/WebDAV).
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
It adds the following features to Keepass2Android:
- display passwords, usernames etc. (or the full entry) as a QR code
- scan QR codes to quickly find an entry
- scan QR codes to add the scanned text to your Keepass database.
This plug-in can be used to transfer database entries from one Android device to another, e.g. if you want to securely share credentials with a friend. Therefore, install it on both devices and then:
1.) open the entry you want to share
2.) select "Show QR Code" from the options menu (in the action bar)
3.) open the plug-in app on the other device
4.) select "Scan QR code from other device"
5.) scan the code from the display of the first device
6.) you are asked wether you want to search and open an entry or create a new one. Select "Create new entry"
7.) log in to your database if it is not already opened.
8.) select the group where you want to add the entry and click "Add entry"
9.) review the entry and select "Save"
This plug-in allows to send passwords and all other data stored in Keepass2Android to your PC via bluetooth. This requires the InputStick USB dongle plugged into your PC and the InputStick Utility app.