This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
KeyWords: Password Safe, Password Vault, Secure Password, Password Keeper, Dropbox, Password Store, credit card, Protector, Wallet, Encryption,
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Even search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted makers of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use Android Global Search to find entries and search for data there
Option 3) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* KNOWN ISSUE--CURRENTLY BROKEN: Global search: search for usernames and passwords through Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* ICS-optimized: designed for Android 4.0+ tablets and phones!
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
2a) Create "keepass-share.key" if necessary. This key protects all data stored on device with 256bit AES
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Please report all crashes from the submit crash report window if any occur. In addition, please email me if you have additional info, or want followup on the resolution for the issue.
Trivia: Yet another Scala application
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
• Organize and access your passwords and private information
• Sync seamlessly across all your Smartphones, Tablets and Computers
• Create strong passwords with Keeper’s instant password generator
• Auto-fill and remember new passwords for all your websites
• Share records with business teams, work groups and family members
• Enjoy peace of mind with military AES encryption which protects your data
• Stay secure with unlimited storage on Keeper’s Cloud Security Vault™
Safe and Secure
We are passionate about protecting your life’s most important data - website logins, passwords, financial records, credit cards and other critical digital information. That’s why Keeper uses world-class encryption technology and security.
• 256-bit AES data storage
• PBKDF2 encryption keys
• Double-encrypted syncing
• Two-factor authentication
Seamless Data Sharing
Often times, you have a record or folder of information that needs to be shared with a spouse, loved one or team member. Keeper's built in Vault-to-Vault sharing is super secure and allows you to control access to specific records.
• Simple secure sharing
• Control "edit" and "view" permissions
• Administrative console
Keeper is for Life
We created Keeper to be a life-long product. Keeper lets you transition to new mobile devices and computers with ease.
• Trusted by millions of users and companies
• Over 50,000 five-star reviews
• World-class secure data protection
• 24x7 support
Keeper's premium features: Unlimited Cloud Storage, Sync and Backup are free for 30 days with annual subscription thereafter. Contacts permissions are required only to make it easier for you to use Keeper's secure record sharing feature. Keeper does not access users contacts without authorization.
Keeper and Password Keeper are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
[ password, login, account, password manager, account manager, login, security, secure ]
This application is designed for the secure storage of private information, such as files, passwords, data for bank accounts and everything else whatever one likes.
All your data and files inside the safe are protected by 256-bit AES encryption: no one can see or listen it (except you, of course). If you decide that your old password is discredited, recode the entire base with a new password.
To create a card, use ready-made templates or create your own. Share and/or set templates of other users.
Set the icons to the cards from preset gallery, download additional packages of icons or create your own.
Securely view embedded images with the integrated viewer: without writing to flash.
Use a simple navigation through the tree or use the quick search for the desired card or file. Move and copy the card between the folders. Customize interface and behavior of the application to fit your preferences.
Any files within the application and outside can be added to the Safe by means of function «Share» or «Send». Create and restore backups of your data directly on your mobile device. Synchronize database directory between multiple devices through cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S), by a separate module), synchronize with an unlimited number of desktop versions.
* Multilingual support for English, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Українська
* Support for light and dark themes
* Manual sorting of lists
* Template-independent cards
* Import from HandySafe, Pocket, KeePass2, LastPass, SafeWallet, SPB Wallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), eWallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), Password Saver 4.x
* Synchronization to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S) (separate module)
* User icons can be removed and replaced, downloadable additional packages of icons
* Multiple operations with the objects inside the Safe tree
* Insert multiple files to the Safe with directory structure
* Compact layout of lists
* Copying the cards fields values through the area of notifications
* Insert (upload) files to the Safe from any external application
* Download and upload templates
* Graphic key and embedded PIN-keyboard to open Safe
* The ability to change the size of text in the application
* Support Trash: move to trash instead of immediately deleting
* Built-in image & text viewer
* Favourites / Recent and Frequently viewed lists
* Support of shortcuts to folders, cards and files
7 DAYS TO TEST THE APPLICATION.
IF THE SPECIFIED TIME YOU WILL FIND THAT THE APPLICATION IS NOT FOR YOU - PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL, WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!
Desktop version for MS Windows XP and above can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/desktop/
Embedded and custom templates can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/templates (only in Russian for now, sorry)
Additional icon-packs can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/iconpacks
If you have any questions, please review FAQ section: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/f-a-q/
Please, address your questions and requests to the author: email@example.com
• Data are stored using 256-bit encryption
• Records are sorted alphabetically for easy search
• Password can be copied to clipboard
• Record filtering by categories. Rarely used accounts can be hidden
• Optional PIN protection. When used, the app automatically logs out when the screen is turned off. Progressive app lock after every six consecutive failed login attempts
• SD card import/export for migrating data between phones
• No internet connection required. Your data are totally safe
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (DES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password keeper, Password manager, Security
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
You can use any NFC Tag, including very popular Mifare Ultralight or Sony SmartTag.
You can use cloud storage, including Google Drive! (read only at this moment).
Go to Google Drive, select database, click on it and select open with NFC Key.
NFC tag stores only random numbers, and the password is encrypted with those numbers (AES-128 algorithm), stored in protected
Android device memory. An attacker would have to scan(copy) your NFC tag and either steal and root your Android device to get your password. If you suspect that your NFC tag has been read, you can use NFC Key again to re-write it with new random values, rendering the previous information useless.
* A phone which can write to, and read from, NFC tags (such as the Nexus 4,Xperia S, Xperia Z, Galaxy S3)
* Keepass2Android online or/and
* Keepass2Android offline or/and
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Aplicación para auditoria de redes. Es posible conseguir la clave de tu propia wifi o de otra red que no sea de tu propiedad siempre con el consentimiento del dueño.
Esta aplicación devuelve la password (contraseña) por defecto de los router con los tipos de redes que se muestan mas abajo.
Únicamente devuelve la password que el router trae de fabrica, es decir, la clave por defecto. Se puede conectar a la red wifi desde la aplicación. Al intentar conectar, la aplicación te devuelve un mensaje de si se ha conectado, o si no.
Si no se ha conectado con la clave, es recomendable copiar la clave e intentarlo desde el menu del propio telefono, ya que muchas veces la conexión falla por el nivel de la señal.
Redes soportadas para el calculo de clave wifi:
- Redes wifi WLAN y JAZZTEL (WLAN_4X y JAZZTEL_4X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes wifi WLAN, WIFI y JAZZTEL (WLAN6X, JAZZTEL6X y WIFI6X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes Andared.
- Redes con router Comtrend.
- Redes Discus.
- Redes DLink.
- Redes Eircom.
- Redes con router Huawei.
- Redes Infostrada.
- Redes vodafone con MAC conocida. (Únicamente para fuera de España)
Todas estas claves son calculadas con algoritmos conocidos, los cuales, devuelven el valor por defecto de la password. Si la password se ha modificado, no se devolvera el valor correcto y no podras conectar.
Esta aplicación se ira actualizando e incluyendo nuevas redes.
Well, the answer for all your questions is to just forget them all because this app is going to remember it for you..!
Benefits of the app:
1) Just remember one locker passcode and you can forget everything else.
2) The app does not request for any internet permissions so your passwords are safe inside the locker.
3) The saved passwords are encrypted using strong and standard algorithms.
4) You can backup/export the passwords to an encrypted file whenever you need and take it wherever you want and import to any device with Forget Passwords app.
5) The app is totally Ad free...!
### Note: We don't provide locker passcode reset option for security reasons. So don't forget that. ###
### Note: The app is not compatible with 4.x.x versions. So please don't install if you are using 4.x.x version Android OS ###
The solution is here. Passwords Collector helps you in remembering your username and password for all sites you visit.
Just create one password and add all the sites with the username and password. Once you forget your username or password use Password Collector to help you to remember, so you only need to memorize one password.
All data are encrypting by using your own password so no one can see your data except you.
Password Collector supports both Arabic and English language and it has very simple GUI.
More from developer
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* Note: please install Keepass2Android (non offline version) if you want to open files directly from a webserver (FTP/WebDAV).
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.