Authenticator Pro generates 2 factor authentication (2FA) codes for your online accounts.
Free and Open-Source
2 Factor authentication provides an extra layer of security to your accounts by requiring the use of a one time code to log in. In addition to your username and password, you will need a code provided by Authenticator Pro. So even if hackers stole your login details, your account remains safe.
Authenticator Pro supports TOTP (Time Based) and HOTP (Counter Based) authenticators using either SHA1, SHA256 or SHA512 hashing algorithms.
View some supported providers here: https://twofactorauth.org/ (marked with "software token")
• Compatibility : Compatible with most providers and accounts.
• Backup / Restore : Backup your authenticators with strong encryption. In case you lose your device, you can always gain access to your accounts. Save to cloud storage or to your device.
• Very Secure : All authenticators are stored securely on your device with an encrypted database. Even with root access your authentications cannot be stolen.
• Fingerprint / Passcode / Pattern Authentication : Lock access to your authenticators. On supported devices with a fingerprint reader, require the use a fingerprint to access your 2 factor codes.
• Icons : Find your authenticators easily with recognisable brand logos and icons next to each code.
• Categories : Organise your authenticators into categories.
• Reordering : Arrange your authenticators in any order you like so you can find them easily.
• Beautiful Design : Authenticator Pro has a beautiful material design inspired look. Also you can change the look of the app to either a light or dark theme.
• Limited Permissions : Authenticator Pro only uses basic permissions and does not require Internet access to function.
• Adaptive Icon : Authenticator Pro has an adaptive icon and will blend in on any device.
Storage Permission is required to save and load backup files from device storage.
Camera permission is required to add accounts through QR codes.