Great app, but I would love to see Cell ID under Cell Information. Would be very useful and would make it a 5 star app!
Fantastic app. Only WiFi signal analyzer with a modern UI. Other features replaces the functions of about 6 other apps I used to use. I have a feature request: IP calculator.
By far the most useful and least hyped utility app out there. I have it on all my mobile devices. Every now and then I'll see some breathless up start promise you the world, but when I run the diagnostics I get so confused I have to refer back to the standard bearer to see what they we're attempting. Somehow, they still enough info to! Identify Apple devices without the MAC. But even when traveling I now know to refer to diagnostics history when in doubt. Regardless of platform, informed users will sniff out posers eventually. Nice to see that they didn't short change Android with their upgrade. Bravo. Your effort in the short term will pay dividends for years to come.
Such a useful app. The free version did everything I needed, but I was happy to upgrade. Great job dev.
I cannot find the difference between pro and the free one
I use it for my IT services business. Perfect for quickly gathering useful info about my client's network, all in one app. Works perfectly on my Pixel device.
- allow filtering scanner results based on flag availability - prefix the flag character with # so e.g. #P will show all pingable devices
- you can use special value #name to show all devices where device name can be obtained using some naming service such as DNS, NetBIOS, mDNS etc.
- allow querying CAA DNS records and decode more record types
- allow showing DNSSEC records
- fix crash under Android 8.1 beta
- various internal changes, fixes and improvements
Turns an Android phone into a W-iFi Analyzer w/18 useful router networking tools