Over 10 million users tune their guitar, bass, ukulele and many other instruments with Guitar Tuna.
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Don't bother yourself with other tuners, download Best Tuner!
Beginners can appreciate the functionality of string choice: choose the string, you would like to tune and play the chosen open string on your guitar. Application will recognize the tone and show you which direction to turn the peg - up or down. Repeat these steps with all the strings and your guitar will be tuned.
Professionals will find useful several application settings: microphone sensitivity, recognizable sound display formats (notes or Hz), change of A440 frequency and others.
Application is specifically created for acoustic and bass guitars, but it can also be used to tune other music instruments.
• takes up a little space on your device
• free of charge & with full functionality
• free from annoying adds
- sends or receives the sound
- measures the fundamental frequency of the tone from 20 Hz to 10 KHz
- tests the tones having beats up to 3 tones
- redefines base frequency, octave scale and base ratio
- redefines the frequency to tone names in any languages
- shifts all tones to be higher or lower,
- May not work on the low speed device.
- Duration of tuning signal must be at least 200 milliseconds.
This app has ad banners.
Tuna'Droid is a simple chromatic tuner for your guitar but it can be used as a tuner for any other instrument.
Chromatic mode : You can use the chromatic tuning mode that will simply show you the note and the frequency at which you are playing.
Quick Standard tuning : If you want to quick tune your guitar maybe you'd prefer the preset standard tuning (EABGBE) that allows you to match only the 6 essential notes.
40 alternative tunings: But this guitar tuner provides also more than 40 special tunings for all your special tunings need. All for free.
Also check the special locking feature, that will help you focusing on a particular note.
Tuna'Droid Guitar Tuner supports Android 2.3+ devices and works pretty well on recent devices .
Successfully tested on Samsung Galaxy S2/Samsung Galaxy S3/Samsung Galaxy S4/Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/Samsung Galaxy tab 2/Google nexus 4/Sony XPeria Z and many more.
If you ever encounter issues on your device please email : firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll do our best to help you.
With our app, you will always be able to find the right chord in your desired tone .
Our application will show you how to play a particular chord.
How to use:
- Select Tone
- Choose ( if necessary) Type
on ( the default ), you will have the most familiar and simple variation of the chord by pressing the left to the right you can see the whole range of variation of the selected chord.
If you searched for All Chords Guitar Chords for Guitar and Guitar Chords and our app is what you need.
Always look forward to your suggestions and comments . Write on e-mail or leave some feedback , it is important to know your opinion.
Gibson is proud to introduce the Gibson App for the Android, a multi-purpose and fully interactive guitar application featuring a Standard and Traditional Chromatic Tuner, Metronome, Chord Chart, Lessons from Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar, and much more. Best of all it's FREE.
* This application is currently not compatible with some Samsung Galaxy devices. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to have a solution soon.
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
(!!) NOTE: this application is free to download, but will only work for a limited amount of time before you will have to activate it through a small one-time in-app purchase fee (~3EUR). Besides giving you a chance to try the app before you buy it, this was also the only way (due to technical constraints of the Play Store) to be able to give away this app for free to all existing gStrings users with paid content.
The app measures sound pitch using your phone's microphone, letting you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, ukulele, piano, even wind instruments to name a few that have been tested).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies, e.g. A440 > A443),
2. different temperaments (pythagorean, bagpipe, etc.),
3. custom user-defined temperaments,
4. different note namings (English, Latin, Hindustani),
4. a nonlinear scale,
5. microphone sensitivity setup,
6. pitch pipe.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try this!
Thank you note: most of the historic temperaments were included courtesy of NetCat AG.
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
2. different temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
3. a variable range nonlinear scale,
4. microphone sensitivity setup,
5. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
[NOTE]: the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used to save a stack trace in case an unexpected error occurs.
!!NOTE!! this is a widget, NOT an app (long-press on your home scr to add/run it).
Please send email to email@example.com with issues, or see cohortor.org/metronome for more.
Similar apps mangle the APN list of your phone, potentially corrupting it.
DCSwitch uses android's undocumented services to enable/disable the data connection in a clean, mean and concise manner.
NOTE1: HTC SENSE not supported.
NOTE2: Does not work on Gingerbread. See and star this issue to make it work again: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15031
Similar apps mangle the APN list of your phone, potentially corrupting it.
DCSwitch+ uses android's undocumented services to enable/disable the data connection in a clean, mean and concise manner.
NOTE: HTC SENSE not supported.