• Inspiring daily health tips
• More than 120 colorful produce choices to choose from
• More than 200 delicious, healthy recipes
• Fun, interactive logging tools
• Friendly team competition
NOTE: The Mix It Up app syncs with the HealthWorks web version through an organization’s wellness program. It is not a stand-alone app. There is no Healthy Workforce mobile app for Kaiser Permanente employees at this time. Contact your wellness program manager to see if your organization has the Mix It Up wellness campaign.
• Inspiring daily health tips
• Exciting virtual destinations
• More than 200 delicious, healthy recipes
• Fun, interactive logging tools
• Friendly team competition
NOTE: The Thrive Across America app syncs with the HealthWorks web version through an organization’s wellness program. It is not a stand-alone app. There is no Healthy Workforce mobile app for KP employees at this time. Contact your wellness program manager to see if your organization has the Thrive Across America wellness campaign.
- Unlocked health screen
- Fully customize your own Widget
- 52 more achievements
- Mention indicators and real-time notifications
- Unlimited chat scrolling
- No ads!
- Thank the developers team :)
- ... and more coming!
이 앱으로 눈과 목건강을 지키고 스마트폰 과다사용으로 인해 낭비되던 시간을 줄여보세요
이 앱은 스마트폰을 사용할 때 자주 겪게되는 눈 깜빡임수 줄어듬, 목을 숙이는 잘못된 자세, 과다사용으로 인한 시간낭비 문제를 해결하기 위해 일정한 시간 간격으로 눈 깜박임, 목 스트레칭, 과다사용 알림 메시지를 자동으로 표시하는 서비스를
제공하는 알림 메시지는 "눈보호", "목보호", "사용제한" 등 3가지로 서비스 자유롭게 선택할 수 있습니다.
1. "눈보호" 서비스는 안구건조를 예방하기 위해 스마트폰 화면에 5-7초 간격으로 주기적으로 "눈 깜박" 메세지를 표시하여 메시지에 맞춰 정상적인 횟수로 눈을 깜박일 수 있도록 도와주는 서비스를 제공합니다
* 스마트폰 사용으로 인한 안구건조 : 정상적인 눈깜박임 횟수는 1분에 15-20회이나 스마트폰 사용시 4-5회로 줄어들어 안구건조 등으로 눈건강을 해치는 경우가 늘어나고 있음
2. "목보호" 서비스는 목통증 예방을 위해 스마트폰 화면에 5분 간격으로 주기적으로 "목 스트레칭" 메세지를 표시하여
일정한 시간 간격으로 목을 스트레칭하여 목건강을 지킬수 있도록 도와드립니다
* 스마트폰 사용시 장시간 목을 숙이고 보는 경우가 많아 이로 인해 거북목증후군(일자목증후군) 등으로 목과 어깨에 통증을 호소하는 환자가 증가하고 있음
3. "사용제한" 서비스는 스마트폰 과다사용을 예방하기 위해 사용자가 선택한 사용제한시간을 초과한 경우 3분 간격으로 "00:00 과다사용" 메시지를 표시하여 스마트폰 사용을 자제할 수 있도록 도와드리는 서비스를 제공합니다
* 앱 사용을 강제적으로 제한하는 서비스는 없습니다
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
The information shown in this application was downloaded from World Health Organization (W.H.O.) website under the section "'immunization surveillance, assesment and monitoring data' which lists this data as 'last updated on 3 October 2011 (data as of 27-September-2011)'. This information is likely to be updated in future. For current schedule, please obtain directly from W.H.O. or consult your doctor.
The developer of this application is an independent party and has NO affiliation to W.H.O. whatsoever. This app was purely built as a convenience and does NOT claim to be current or accurate.
건강과 관련한 다양한 문고 및 동영상, 웹툰은 물론 국가건강검진과
관련한 정보를 스마트폰을 통해 쉽게 알아볼 수 있습니다.
국민건강보험공단에서 발행하는 건강관련 주요 발간책자를 편리하게 이용하실 수 있습니다.
일반, 영유아 건강검진 안내를 한국어, 영어, 중국어, 일본어, 베트남어, 필리핀어, 태국어, 우즈벡어 등
8개 국어로 소개합니다.
일상생활 중 쉽게 접하는 건강지식을 재미있는 웹툰으로 설명합니다.
만성질환, 암질환, 청소년 보건교육 등 주요 질환에 대한 진단, 치료 그리고 예방 및 관리에 대한 정보를 제공합니다.
제작 및 공급 : 국민건강보험공단
개발 : (주)디지쿼터스 (031-783-7061)
개발자 연락처 :
After installing the app you will be asked to provide an access code. To obtain the code, visit the ‘Settings ‘page in the Web site or contact your health coordination service provider.
The Healarium™ mobile Personal Health Assistant (PHA) gives you on-the-go access to your account, making it easier than ever to follow your personalized health recommendations.
The Healarium™ suite provides an effortless user experience to help you manage your health. With a holistic approach towards personal health management available on your smartphone, you’ll be able to track your health wherever you are and whenever you want.
Healarium™’s mobile PHA takes advantage of the easy navigation and intuitive controls to help you understand what your health risks are, see the specific tasks you need to carry out to fulfill your personalized plan recommendations, and track your progress. You can also access comprehensive information about the factors affecting your health by watching the associated videos or reading additional articles that are relevant to your specific situation. As you progress through your plans, you’ll see how far you've come, and earn Healthies™ for each step you take. You can also get support from your colleagues facing similar health issues by connecting to the Social Reinforcement Network.
You probably can’t achieve them all by using this app alone.
With a usefulhealthtools.com subscription you can achieve many different health goals.
Simply pay one low yearly price to get the entire suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Universal – Breathing
- Universal – Fitness
- Universal – Yoga for Asthma
- Universal – Yoga for Migraines
- Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
- Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
- Universal – Office Yoga
Visit http://www.usefulhealthtools.com/ to learn more and sign up!
This is the free version of 'Universal Breathing: Pranayama'
Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions. Pranayama's simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga, to help you find balance and stress relief.
Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
* * HEALTH BENEFITS * * * *
Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits to help with:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Improves overall stamina and fitness
**Please ensure you have a high spec phone for best performance**
**Also available on the Mac and PC**
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire HD
HTC Inspire 4G
**This App and other free apps are available for the PC and Mac as well**
또한, 생활 속 흥미로운 건강 이야기가 담긴 모바일 매거진인 ‘건강나래’가 함께 제공되어 여러분이 스마트폰을 통해 좀 더 건강한 정보를 쉽고 빠르게 얻을 수 있도록 하였습니다. 건강보험심사평가원은 정확하고 방대한 건강정보를 통해 국민 모두가 건강한 삶을 살 수 있도록 대한민국 건강지킴이로 항상 국민과 함께하고 있습니다.
1. 「병원정보」: 병의원 및 약국정보, 병원평가 정보, 화상치료 및 요양병원 등 본인의 질환에 따라 진료기관을 선택할 수 있는 정보서비스
2. 「병원평가정보」: 전국의 병의원을 대상으로 질병·수술·약제에 대한 평가결과를 병원별로 찾아 비교해 볼 수 있는 서비스
3. 「진료비 확인」:병원이나 의원 등에서 진료를 받고 납부한 비급여 진료비가 법령에서 정한 기준에 맞게 부담하였는지를 확인하는 서비스
4. 「의약품정보」: 동일성분, 동일효능별 약품, 가정상비약 관리, 복약안내 및 처방약 대체조제가 가능한 약품의 가격 정보서비스
5. 「의약품 안심서비스」: 함께 먹으면 안 되는 약, 임산부가 먹으면 안 되는 약, 해당 연령에서는 먹지 말아야 되는 약품정보
6. 「급여기준정보」: 진료비 본인부담 기준 및 검사·수술 등에 대한 비용 등을 조회할 수 있는 보험급여 기준정보
7. 「의료장비정보」: 검사하고 있는 의료장비의 허가여부, 급여기준 및 가격정보 등을 확인 할 수 있는 서비스
8. 「건강나래」: 건강한 이야기 모바일 웹진
9 「심사평가원소개」: 심사평가원이 하는 일, 민원별 연락처, 공지사항 등
More from developer
Every Body Walk! helps you track all aspects of your walks including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your walks with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
With Every Body Walk! you can:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walk with the tap of a button.
• Set targets such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your walking routes on maps.
• Watch your progress in real time and save walks for future reference.
• Share your walk summary on Facebook and Twitter.
• Get alerts when you and your family members are due for routine health screenings, tests, and immunizations and if you’re due for a pap or mammogram, schedule it directly with the app.
• Can’t remember when you had your last Tetanus shot? Find your up-to-date Preventive Services information in one place.
• Receive appointment reminders for you and your family members’ scheduled visits — and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• See details of upcoming appointments including the photo and home page of the clinician. Share the information if you’d like.
• Email your doctor — or your family's personal doctors — with non-urgent messages and view your doctor's home page.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Read timely health information from our physician experts.
• Find maps and directions in Northern California to the nearest Kaiser Permanente medical centers and medical office facilities, along with hours and phone numbers for pharmacy, lab, radiology, and other select departments.
• Have medical record numbers for you and your family members in one place. Personalize your app with family photos!
How to get started
After you download and launch the app for the first time, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register by visiting your doctor’s home page at kp.org/mydoctor and choosing “set up access.”
This app will allow you to view information for your family members if Act for a Family Member has been established. If you’re not already registered to do this, you can sign up online at kp.org/mydoctor, Manage Your Family’s Health, Set Up Access. If you are viewing health information for a family member, some types of appointments may be hidden to protect the confidentiality of teens or others in your family.
Easy and convenient
· Save time — our app is designed to be easy to use.
· Simplify things by turning paperwork into photos with your mobile device.
Connects you with the details
· Check your account balances 24/7.
· View your account activity.
· Receive text message alerts when transactions post to your account.
File claims for your HRA or FSA
· See which claims require supporting documentation.
· Send photos of required paperwork with your mobile device.
· Submit HRA or FSA claims for reimbursement — anytime, anywhere.
Your app will be password protected, and information will be transmitted using secure encryption. No data will ever be stored on your device.
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others