Every thing you need to make your life easier when traveling with San Francisco Muni, California
This app will give you:
- Live G.P.S Map view of your next San Francisco Muni route location.
- Online prediction for the bus arrival to your stop
- Find the closest stations to your current location
- Auto alert - how much time you need to get a heads up, and go back to enjoying your free time.
- Daily auto alert - use the bus regularly? get a heads up every day to any route you are using.
- See all stops & transit on a 2D map
** Internet and NextBus GPS. based.
*** Please note - we use Google analytics to help us improve the app and make it better in the future
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Nob Hill, followed by a trip to the Golden Gate Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Mission.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in the Castro, the Pacific Heights, SoMa, and beyond.
Citybot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will write back within 24 hours.
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of San Francisco City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of San Francisco Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed San Francisco offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Our free San Francisco Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover San Francisco.
Features of San Francisco City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Currency Converter
☆ Weather forecast
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
San Francisco (/ˌsæn frənˈsɪskoʊ/), officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.
The only consolidated city-county in California, San Francisco encompasses a land area of about 46.9 square miles (121 km2) on the northern end of the San Francisco Peninsula, giving it a density of about 17,179 people per square mile (6,632 people per km2). It is the most densely settled large city (population greater than 200,000) in the state of California and the second-most densely populated major city in the United States after New York City. San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California, after Los Angeles, San Diego and San Jose, and the 14th most populous city in the United States—with a population of 805,235 as of the 2010 Census. The city is also the financial and cultural hub of the larger San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland metropolitan area, with a population of 7.6 million.
San Francisco (Spanish for "Saint Francis") was founded on June 29, 1776, when colonists from Spain established a fort at the Golden Gate and a mission named for St. Francis of Assisi a few miles away. The California Gold Rush of 1849 brought rapid growth, making it the largest city on the West Coast at the time.
You can search easily locations in United States of America and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in USA: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Detroit, El Paso, Memphis, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Nashville and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* San Francisco's Highlights (8 sights)
* Gay Life in San Francisco (7 sights)
* Tour of Chinatown (7 sights)
* Fisherman's Wharf Walk (8 sights)
* Telegraph Hill Climb (7 sights)
* Union Square Walk (11 sights)
* Japantown Walking Tour (9 sights)
* Nightclubs of San Francisco (7 sights)
* San Francisco Shopping (6 sights)
* San Francisco Architecture (7 sights)
* Gay Nightclubs & Bars Tour (6 sights)
* North Beach Walking Tour (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital San Francisco City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this San Francisco offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this San Francisco city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the San Francisco offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this San Francisco travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this San Francisco guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this San Francisco city guide.
The San Francisco Offline Map and the San Francisco CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
San Francisco in California, USA is not only famous for the Golden Gate Bridge. Alcatraz, chinatown and the cable car are amongst many others also frequently visited places. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Search any list of top ten favorite cities in the country (or the world), and you'll almost always find San Francisco or SF as the locals say. The clanging cable cars, Victorian row houses, quirky neighborhoods and drop-dead gorgeous waterfront make this city by the bay a traveler's paradise. But one of the best ways to experience San Francisco is live like a local for a day. Rent a bike and head into Golden Gate Park. Drop by the Japanese Tea Garden or California Academy of Sciences (this being San Francisco: the world's greenest museum, with a 'living' roof). Cruise over to the Ferry Building and graze on organic oysters, local cheese and sustainably grown fruit for lunch before catching a ferry to Sausalito, Tiburon or Alcatraz (even locals love 'The Rock') for a meander. After eating yet another local, sustainable meal (think heirloom tomato salad, duck confit, truffle risotto) for dinner at any one of San Fran's eighty gazillion neighborhood restaurants, find a late-night cafe and talk politics, take a streetcar to AT&T Park for a SF Giants game, check out an indie band or just pick a neighborhood and explore. But this guide isn't just about San Francisco. Use the Gogobot San Francisco Bay Area City Guide to explore Silicon Valley, the Peninsula, the East Bay (Berkeley, Oakland, etc), and the North Bay.
What users love about the Gogobot San Francisco Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE the San Francisco Bay Area to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your travel experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection, any adverts and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 850,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Lima /ˈliːmə/ is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, in a valley on a prevalent desert coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population approaching 9 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru, and the fifth largest city in the Americas (as defined by "city proper").
Lima was founded by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on January 18, 1535, as Ciudad de los Reyes. It became the capital and most important city in the Spanish Viceroyalty of Peru. Following the Peruvian War of Independence, it became the capital of the Republic of Peru. Today, around one-third of the Peruvian population lives in the metropolitan area.
Lima is home to one of the oldest higher learning institutions in the New World. The National University of San Marcos, founded on May 12, 1551 during Spanish colonial regime, is the oldest continuously functioning university in the Americas.
Did you remember to move your car? San Francisco Street Cleaning parking tickets are no fun. Avoid them with a digital parking assistant that knows every street cleaning schedule in San Francisco.
*** and now – the application identifies *automatically* where you parked your car, indicates the car location as Blue icon on the map, save the parking location and notifies you if street cleaning info is available for this street.
- Save up to 80% on your hotel booking. Compare and book hotels easily by searching multiple hotel providers at once all within our hotel and travel app!
- BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- Book a Hotel FAST and EASY
- Reserve from over 200,000 hotels in 200 countries.
- Your hotel booking is confirmed immediately by email
- Search for hotels easily by using price and star filters sorting by price or distance, and viewing other user's reviews and ratings
- View hotels on a map. Book a Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Apartment, Hostel and more..
- Need a last-minute hotel deal for tonight? No problem, get the best lastminute discounts!
Additionally you have a FREE TRAVEL GUIDE with MAPS, the most up-to-date information on cities, holiday destinations, and many places which are often forgotten by conventional travel guides.
- A great way to discover and learn about your home town or a place you are visiting!
- If you like Wikipedia, you'll love this travel guide: a fun way of reading Wikipedia articles for places near you.
The Hotel booking: hotels can automatically center on your current location (3G/WIFI or GPS if enabled) or you can search places or scroll the map and refresh the POI's to unveil new locations and their Wikipedia article.
Find the best deal hotel in your current location.
You will find POI's in the 5 continents, Europe, America, Africa, Asia, Oceania, and in the most visited countries of the world like France, United States, China, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Greece, Australia, Canada.
You will find POI's in the most visited cities in the world: Rome, Paris, London, Beijing, Berlin, Shanghai, Bali, Barcelona, Istanbul, Venice, Florence, Bangkok, New York City, Prague, Madrid, Marrakech, Phuket, Budapest, Santorini, Blackpool, Cape Town, New Delhi, Edinburgh, Gran Canaria, Buenos Aires, Melbourne, Milan, Krakow, Guangzhou
All-in-one app for tourism!
* Find and reserve a hotel with the best deal.
* Check your flight info.
* Free Travel Guide: discover places of interest near your location using your phone's GPS, Google Maps and Wikipedia!
Make a hotel booking now!
With exciting attractions, events and activities jam-packed into a 7 mile square, exploring San Francisco can be an exhilarating challenge - and our #1 guide helps you make the most of your time in SF.
Each location has many photos (more than 2000 total), concise descriptions, maps, directions, cab fare estimation, and other pertinent details. Included are all the city's major attractions - Alcatraz, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, MOMA, etc - many of the city's hidden gems - the Beastie Boys' favorite record store, San Francisco's oldest brewery, the world's premier custom corsetier - and countless other exciting locations in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area.
★ About the Authors ★
Kevin Collins and Tobin Fisher are currently enjoying their collective 23rd year in San Francisco and are excited to share their expertise with you!
Tobin's favorite spots are Crissy Field, Ocean Beach and Land's End. Kevin is partial to Kite Hill Park.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast