No permissions needed! It's a shame how rarely you see that nowadays. But kudos to the developer!
Loving this lightweight beauty so far... ... the only thing it's lacking (for me) is an option to run at boot-up... but there are work-arounds. I'm patient. Thanks developers.
Best xmpp client Xabber slows and crashes a lot on my tablet. This client is solid. Only supports one xmpp account, though. But how many do you really need? Those tcp connections eat battery, after all.
Doesn't load. After the latest update, it automatically crashes when I try to open it. I can't even use it...
Good and simple to use Much easier to set up than others I have tried and very fast too.
Great and stable One thing i can't do is to receive msgs in two or more connected clients at same time. If i forget one client connected then i can't receive msg on a new one...and i miss msgs.
* Security: fix for CVE-2014-5075 Smack vulnerability
* Preferences: new password change dialog
* Contacts: Revamped status dialog (icons, status message history)
* Contacts: New "mark as read" context menu option
* Contacts: Option to disable contact groups display
* Security: TLSv1.2 enabled by default, fallback to v1.1 or v1
* Network: minor improvements to XEP-0198 ack requests
* UI: Improved text contrast in light theme
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.