SeaBank is a mobile banking application that enables you to manage your finances seamlessly on your mobile phone, anytime and anywhere. You can send and receive transactions from both SeaBank and non-SeaBank users, all while earning competitive interest rates with no additional fees and no minimum balance.
Open a SeaBank account now and enjoy the following benefits:
1. Enjoy 5% p.a. interest earnings
2. Daily payout of interest earnings
3. Free transfers via InstaPay and PESONet
4. Sign up easily in just 5 mins with 1 ID!
5. No min. balance required, no lock-in period, and no deposit cap
6. Your account is free! No fees & no hidden charges
Your security is our #1 priority. SeaBank requires two-factor authentication and provides end-to-end encryption to access and transact in the app.
SeaBank Philippines Inc. (A Rural Bank) is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Deposits are insured by the PDIC for up to P500,000 per depositor.
SeaBank is part of Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), a global consumer internet company founded and headquartered in Singapore and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It operates three core businesses across digital entertainment, e-commerce, as well as digital payments and financial services, known as Garena, Shopee, and SeaMoney respectively.