Airmid helps you manage your personal health record and connects you to online services offered by GP practices and other NHS organisations.
Use Airmid’s personal health record features to:
• Record and track conditions, medications, allergies, readings, documents, and more
• Set medication reminders
• Import health data from Google Fit
• Help the NHS with research projects
• Find nearby clinics
Airmid can also check if you can link to your GP practice and other NHS organisations that care for you. Where supported by your healthcare provider, you can use Airmid to:
• Book, view, and manage appointments
• Request repeat medication and make custom medication requests
• Message medical professionals involved in your care
• Access the medical record your provider holds for you
• Share your personal health record with your healthcare provider
• Give trusted users access to view your record, book appointments, request medication, and send messages on your behalf
Airmid will show you which of these services are available from your healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider decides which services they make available to you, as well as the level of access that you have to your medical record. Some healthcare providers require you to request access to use certain online services, and you can do this using Airmid – no need to call or visit your healthcare provider.
Airmid also supports secure verification using a service called NHS Login, so you don’t need personal verification from your healthcare provider to access their online services anymore (and if you have already been verified to use SystmOnline, the username and password you use for this can be used to access Airmid as well).