We are a governmental institution, established in 1926 Saudi Post provides a variety of logistical and postal services, and we have been working on an ambitious plan to build a system of multiple networks, establish a unified national address system and provide a package of individually tailored postal services based on that logistics. We enable e-governmental programs and e-commerce applications through partnerships with institutions in the public and private sectors, develop e-governmental transactions and facilitate e-commerce exchanges.
- National Address Registration: Ease and official registration of your place of residence free of charge, enables you to use it for your governmental, commercial or banking or any other transactions.
- Alami: gives you free access to many addresses in different countries that are synonymous with your national address. It will allow you to shop from international stores and ship your items at the lowest prices to your national address.
- Track and trace: Track the status of shipments by simply using the tracking number.
- Post Offices: information on all SPL offices in the Kingdom; working times, service offering along with enabling the map functionality.
- Post Calculator: Calculate the shipping costs for our various types of shipping services.
- P.O. Box Registration: subscribe to the P.O Box service and get your P.O Box address easily, with the option to pay for the subscription fees through multiple payment methods.
- SPL Online: Providing a channel through which the user can perform many e-services easily and conveniently, such as viewing bills, subscribing to Alami and Awfar and many more. SPL Online will continuously serve you to ensure easy access to all Postal services.