How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
*Latest Update 1: You can also find out the bus stops that are all around you with a click of a button! No more worries on finding the bus stop number!*
*Latest Update 2: We are one of the first few 3rd party app that is using the new data source from LTA(Land Transport Authority) Singapore.*
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next bus is coming!
NEXT BUS @ SG is one of the first few 3rd party developer's app that gotten the green light from LTA to use their DataMall API to access their bus arrival timing.
To get the bus arrival timing:
1. Key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can also find out the bus stops that are all around you with a click of a button! No more worries on finding the bus stop number!
2. Key in the bus stop number and you will be able to find out all the bus arrival timing of the buses in the particular stop.
3. Select the bus terminal and key in the bus stop number to get the bus departure from the bus interchange.
Do you know that....
NEXT BUS @ SG (SBS Next Bus) is one of the developer's app that gotten the green light from SBS Transit to use their OpenAPI to access their bus arrival timing in 2011?
Disclaimer: This app is supported by advertisement. This app is done FOC by the developer and there is no monetary rewards from LTA, SBST or SMRT.
We are using the new(&only available) data source from LTA(Land Transport Authority) Singapore.
As this is an new initiative, we seek your understanding and patience if there are issues along the way.
If there is any feedback on the data, please drop an e-mail to email@example.com and we will compile and pass it to LTA.
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses &bus stops
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Read the latest Singapore, Malaysia, Asia and world news
- Support language, theme and font size
Go Brisbane displays Brisbane Trains, Buses and Ferries and Trams timetables data on your Android Phone.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require any network access.
• Auto Route Calculation
• Multi-segment trips
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best public transport application.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday, yesterday, today and tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- ATC Radio
- Airport Floor Map
- Flight Radar
- Support English and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions.
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Flight Monitoring Service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 新加坡 樟宜 机场 航班 SG SIA WSSS Singapore Changi Airport Flight Info
Public Transit Maps provides you with the most comprehensive database of more than 200 Maps of Public Transportation Systems of Cities and Metropolitan Areas around the world.
All maps are included in the App for offline browsing convenience. *
The free version is ad supported which requires internet access.
The in-app purchase removes the ads, after which the app will work 100% offline.
We will update the App with more cities as maps are made available.
Please help us - if you want your cities Subway, Bus, Commuter or Tram system, to be included, please send us the map as an image or pdf file, or a link, and we will include it in the next update.
Currently these are the cities and metropolitan areas Public Transit Maps supports:
Andana Adelaide Algiers Alicante Almaty Amsterdam Ankara
Antwerp Athens Atlanta
Baku Baltimore Bangkok Barcelone Basel Bejing Belo Horizonte
Berlin Berne Bielefeld Bilbao Bochum Bonn Bordeaux Boston
Brasilia Bremen Brescia Brisbane Brussels Bucarest Budapest
Buenos Aires Buffalo Bursa Busan
Cairo Caracas Catania Changchun Charleroi Chengdu Chennai
Chiba Chicago Chongqing Cleveland Cologne Copenhagen
Daegu Daejon Dallan Dallas DB Bahn EC IC DB Bahn ICE
Delhi Denver Detroit Dnepropetrovsk Dortmund Dresden Dubai
Dublin Duesseldorf Duisburg
Edmonton Erfurt Essen
Frankfurt Fribourg Fukuoka
Gelsenkirchen Geneva Genoa Glasgow Graz Guadalajara Guangzhou
Haifa Hamburg Hangzhou Hanover Harbin Helsinki Hiroshima Hong Kong
Incheon Israel Istanbul Izmir
Jacksonville Jerusalem Johannesburg
Kaohsiung Karlsruhe Kazan Kharkov Kiev Kitakyushu Kobe Kolkata
Krakow Kryvyi Kuala Lumpur Kyoto
Las Vegas Lausanne Leipzig Lille Lima Lisbon London Los Angeles
Madrid Malaga Manchester Manila Mannheim Maracaibo Marseille
Medellin Melbourne Mexico City Miami Milan Minneapolis Minsk
Monterey Montreal Moscow Muelheim Mumbai Munich
Nagoya Naha Namma Nanjing Naples New York Newark Newcastle
Nizhniy Norway Nowosibirsk Nuremberg
Palma de Mallorca Paris Path Perth Perugia Philadelphia Pittsburgh
Portland Porto Porto Alegre Poznan Prague Pyongyang
Recife Rennes Rio de Janairo Rome Rotterdam Rouen Ruhrgebiet
Saint Louis Saint PetersburgSamara San Francisco San Juan Sankt Gallen
Santiago Santo Domingo Sao Paulo Sapporo Seattle Sendai Seoul Seville
Shanghei Shenyang Shenzen Singapore Sofia Stockholm Strasbourg
Stuttgart Suzhou Sydney
Taipei Tashkent Teheran Tianjin Tiblisi Tokyo Toronto Toulouse Tunis Turin
Valencia Valparaiso Vancouver Vienna Volgograd
Warsaw Washington Wuhan
Yekaterinenburg Yerevan Yokohama
Zurich City & Zurich Commuter
* While all Maps are included in the free app, you will only be able to use it on the go when your phone is connected to the internet, because we need to make money somehow too. Please consider making the in-app purchase to remove the advertising and make the app truly available 100% offline.
Important copyright information: The Public Transit Maps App includes certain content such as logos and/or images and other publicly available information. This content and its copyright belongs to the respective authors/owners, it is NOT owned or maintained by RoDeXiA.
Know which is your nearest bust stop.
Know which bus goes from your location to a chosen suburb
See in proper native google maps bus stops for any bus number.
Use Journey Planner to find your best bus / train or ferry route (using Translink results page)
- Not only can you type an address for Journey Planner you can now type say
Coles or Woolworths or an address like 54 Glindemann Drv Holland Park or a restaurant say like Govindas the search function within the Journey Planner activity will find it for you and you will be able to get your appropriate Journey Planner route results!
Clicking on any bus stop link takes you to Translink's bus stop URL where you can view which buses are schedule to come in the given hour.
Note: this application requires you to have Google Play Services + it uses your GPS so make sure it has location access turned on. (ie make sure you can go to google maps and that it can find your location!)
When installing the first time it may take a while before it starts properly let it start (usually 3 seconds) this only happens the first time you install it.
*** Tip ***
Click on a list item or map marker to gain access to Translink's bus stop URL
Get real time notification from Queensland Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Flood, Utilities, UV Index, Earthquake, Police, Health, Product Alerts all in one package.
With free SMS notification service available for south east Queensland residents. Please use search function to locate your area in ERIC Australia.
The Brisbane & Queensland Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in Queensland
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in Queensland and UV index scale
• Translink service, Public Transport Alert shows the public transport Queensland live travel updates including trams, bus and ferry services.
• Live Traffic Alert shows the current road traffic in Queensland such as road maintenance road closures and restrictions and road construction
• Bush Fire Incident Map shows the location of all fire incidents in Brisbane and Queensland.
• Queensland Bushfires Warning Advice provides all fire warning and advice notification in Brisbane and Queensland with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Water Dam level
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Police Alert gives you current Queensland Police News including crime assistance
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Sunshine Coast Disaster hub, Townsville Disaster info, Gold Coast Alert and Cairns Notification provide local service and alert information.
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of Queensland safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Switch Theme provide 3 themes including large font for easy access.
• In the Setting section, you can customize your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function in ERIC and feeds to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information