How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
A simple 2 tap app that eases your effort in helping your friend find the location he is looking for.
Your friend receives a simple link, which on click, takes him to a map with directions from his location to the requested location.
Powered by Gizmocode Techsolutions LLP (www.gizmocode.com)
How2Go (V 1.2)
- Crash Issue Fixed
- Message Format Changed to Short URL
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned! Please bear with the 'lousy' interface with this fix as we will be releasing a new layout soon!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time (available for bus stops along academic belt and with arrival time panel)
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses &bus stops
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Read the latest Singapore, Malaysia, Asia and world news
- Support language, theme and font size
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
You may now access bus timings normally by tapping "Tap for Timings". If failure occurs you can alternatively view it on the website. Thank you for your support, understanding and patience. =)
ShowNearby helps you to find the nearest places of interests such as shopping malls, ATMs, bus stops, car parks, petrol stations, restaurants, and other amenities. From the detail page, you will be able to find more information of that place of interest such as bus arrival timing, movie showtimes and carpark rates. ShowNearby is currently available for Singapore only.
By the way, ShowNearby is and has always been free for download. Thank you for your support and keep your feedback coming! =)
Features of ShowNearby:
* Know what's near from our list of popular categories
* Search capability for places
* Listing of results nearest to you
* Use your current location or you can set manual locations
* In-depth information for particular places including bus arriving timing, movie showtime and carpark rates.
* Add place contact information to your contact list.
* Map and directional guide on Map View
* Manage your categories include adding custom categories
* Bookmark and manage your favourite places and promotions
* Get directions and more~
Tada~! In 2010, ShowNearby has achieved:
- #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- #1 Top Free App under the Travel Category in Singapore!
- Top 10 Apps in Asia!
- Voted by VR-Zone as the #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- Voted by Yahoo! Singapore as the Top 10 Most Useful Homegrown Apps in Singapore!
We couldn't have achieved all these without yOu, YoU and YOU out there. A big shout out of heartfelt thank you from the ShowNearby Team!
Quick Tips On How To Use
>> See bus arrival timings
- Tap on the Bus Stop category, tap your bus stop in the listing, scroll down to view bus arrival timing. Don't forget to bookmark your bus stop~
>> Set Your Location
- To manually set location, tap the pin icon on the navigation bar at the top of the home screen.
- Drag the screen to position the cross-hair on your desired location.
- Do a location search if you do not know where the place is on the map.
- Tap "Set Location" button.
>> Add Custom Categories
- At home screen, do a search and you will be able to add this as a custom category by tapping the plus icon on the navigation bar.
If you are looking for something nearby and we do not have it, please send us your feedback. This helps a lot!
We sincerely ask for your feedback and requests to evaluate what should be included in the next version. Help us by sending your feedback and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply feedback through our app.
We appreciate all our wonderful users' feedback. Your valuable feedback keep us going and improving ShowNearby and more importantly, serve you better! Do continue to send in all your suggestions, feedback and requests.
Feel free to also visit our blog at http://blog.shownearby.com for updates and some happenings in ShowNearby!
Have a blessed 2011! ^,^
As you prepare to book your hotel, the app gives you immediate access to guest reviews from travelers just like you, to assist with finding the IHG® hotel perfect for your vacation or visit. Making a hotel reservation has never been so seamless! The IHG app keeps you informed with Anywhere Check-In notifications, Best Price Guarantee and car rental and dining information. Regardless of where you’re going, you’ll have the luxury of knowing that the IHG app will keep you updated, informed and in tune with what the area has to offer. Are you an expert traveler who wants to test your global travel knowledge? The IHG® GeoGuesser game will challenge how well you know the world! Information and entertainment at your fingertips - traveling has never been more stimulating than it is with the IHG app!
In addition to the easy booking and travel management features, the IHG app also allows you to enroll in IHG® Rewards Club- making it simple to earn and redeem points for Reward Nights, Digital Rewards and more! IHG® is the only hotel company that rewards guests for exploring our family of brands. When you stay at three or more IHG brands, you are on the fast-track to Gold Elite or Platinum Elite membership- think of it as being rewarded for discovering all that IHG brands have to offer. As an Elite member you get complimentary room upgrades, guaranteed room availability, priority check-In and more! To top it off, all IHG® Rewards Club and Ambassador members receive free Internet access at all IHG® hotels.
- Make savvy bookings at any IHG® property with the help of real guest reviews
- Receive notification as soon as your room is ready with Anywhere Check In
- Access special offers and discounts from IHG®
- Use IHG® Rewards Club Points to redeem free reward night stays and Digital Rewards downloads
- Manage each step of your stay from car rentals and dining to getting around and contacting the hotel
- Explore the world and test your travel knowledge with IHG® GeoGuessr
- View your IHG® Rewards Club points earned and how you can fast track to Elite status
- Turn your phone horizontally to display your virtual IHG® Rewards and Ambassador card
- Get special rates using your corporate ID
- Learn about what makes each of IHG's eleven brands the right fit for any business trip or vacation
- Be secure with our Best Price Guarantee – our promise that the best hotel room prices for any IHG® property can be found here or on our website(s) or your first night is free.