How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned! Please bear with the 'lousy' interface with this fix as we will be releasing a new layout soon!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
- Downtown East line included
Simple and informative Singapore MRT & LRT map which does not require Internet Connection.
Singapore MRT Map which includes travelling time between stations. This app is suitable for both citizens and foreigners which provides current mrt line available in Singapore. (Last updated 20 Dec 2013)
* ONLY andriod mrt map which shows timing between stations
* Provide latest map (from transitlink)
* Pinch to zoom
* High resolution
* No Roaming Cost
* No 3G/Wifi required
* Free of Charge
* Uses small application memory
gothere.sg on Android now! The unofficial android app to gothere.sg. AND its FREE!
*** Top 20 new free android apps in Singapore in 2013 ***
Every Singaporean's favorite routing/navigation and traffic information app in Singapore on iPhone is now available on Android in its full beauty.
Android users don't have to be jealous of their iPhone -using friends anymore!
Use gothere.sg to find your way around Singapore.
- View Singapore MRT Map
- find directions for drivers
- get buses and MRT directions and guide
- calculate taxi cost
- traffic information
- travel direction on public transport
I created this "wrapper" to gothere.sg's beautifully designed mobile web interface over the weekend to help fellow android users. Combining the ease of having an android app Icon on your homescreen and still get the "almost native" look and feel of gothere.sg on your Android.
Get directions for driving, MRT, Buses, Maps in Singapore on Android via gothere.sg now.
Get current location is now supported!
Address suggestion is also supported!
* This is NOT an official app from gothere.sg. This is ONLY an android wrapper to "gothere.sg" mobile web interface.
ALL copyrights and intellectual properties solely belong to gothere.sg.
By using this, you agree to continue to pay homage and direct your gratitude towards the awesome team which created gothere.sg, which I am not affiliated with whatsoever. Cheers! *
Please report any error to email@example.com =)
Official Links from gothere.sg team--
Official iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/gothere.sg/id348131804?mt=8
Official website: http://www.gothere.sg
mapSYNQ is the first and only full featured, multi-region (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand), traffic and maps app that offers live traffic camera images, traffic incidents, ERP (toll) rates and even forecasted tolls and travel times! The app even allows you to chose alternative routes based on real time traffic conditions and ERP (toll) prices.
Plan ahead for your journeys and trips by syncing your calendars, events and your favourite routes on the free mapSYNQ companion website to receive traffic related alerts and push notifications to warn you about possible delays to your appointments!
mapSYNQ can also be used to search for nearby points of interest such as restaurants, cafes, cinemas, ATMs and clinics together with a host of other public transport related amenities such as bus stops, MRT and LRT stations too!
Streeetdirectory now comes with offline maps.
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
iris Journey Planner helps the commuters plan the best way to get to their destination by providing travel solutions on our buses, LRT and/or NEL, based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival time estimation on a real time basis. Commuters have the convenience of knowing how many minutes away the next bus and the subsequent bus are from their particular bus stop so they do not have to spend unnecessary time waiting at the bus stop.
For this iris application, we are introducing new features for iris NextBus. For instance, for the first time, users will be able to find out the next bus arrival times for all bus services at a bus stop at the same time. Currently, iris users can only find out this information for one service at a time. iris NextBus will also locate bus stops that are nearest to users who are in an unfamiliar area. This new application will also have an in-built alarm to alert users when their next bus is arriving at their bus stops so that they can head out on time and minimise unnecessary waiting time.
“THAI m Service” is a mobile application proudly presented by THAI Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) as a compliment on occasion of THAI 50th Anniversary 1960-2010 Celebration.
The 1st version of THAI m Services invite you to check your flight information and time table of Thai Airways Flight. And also it will guide you to reach our office worldwide.
The full features of THAI m Services will be presented soon.
This application is available for iPhone, iPod Touch.
- Flight information
- Flight Schedule
- View Booking
- m Check-in
- Royal Orchid Plus
- Cargo Flight Schedule
- Cargo e Tracking
- Cargo Handling Chart
THAI WORLDWIDE OFFICES
We wish you a pleasant flight.
THAI m Service โปรแกรมที่จะช่วยอำนวยความสะดวกให้แก่ผู้โดยสาร ด้วยการ
- เช็คตารางเที่ยวบิน ของเที่ยวบินจากสายการบินไทย (Flight Information)
- เช็คสถานะการบิน จากท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ ของเที่ยวบินจากสายการบินไทย (Flight Schedule)
- ค้นหาตำแหน่งและแผนที่สำนักงานของการบินไทย รวมถึงตำแหน่งที่ตั้งของท่าอากาศยาน (Location)
Changsha Hunan Airport (CSX) is the ninth largest airport in China. The airport has two terminals. The airport is about 20 kilometers from the downtown. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Changsha. We include Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Kunming, Macau, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila, Jarkarta, Hong Kong, and all the small and medium airports of the world.
“Biletimi Bul” butonu ile işlem yaptığınız biletinizi sorgulata bilir. Biletinizi görüntüleyebilir. Rezervasyonlu biletinizi satışa çevirebilir veya rezervasyon iptal işlemi gerçekleştirebilirsiniz.
“Beni Ara” butonu ile Bileatall müşteri temsimcisinin sizinle iletişime geçmesi isteye bilirsiniz.
Uzun yıllardır beraber çalıştığı, Türkiye’ nin sayılı şehirler arası otobüs firmalarının biletlerinin elektronik ortamda işlenmesini sağlamaktadır. Halen Türkiye coğrafyasının yüzde 80' lik kısmında faaliyet gösteren otobüs firmalarının biletlerini satabilmekteyiz.
Türkiye'nin en yaygın ve modern bilet satış ve dağıtım sisteminin kurucusu yerver.com, yurtiçi ve yurtdışında her türlü ulaşım hizmetleri alanında faaliyet gösteren birçok firmanın biletlerini satmakta ve dağıtımını yapabilmektedir. yerver.com, sunduğu hizmetlerin çeşitlendirilmesi konusunda her zaman yenilikçi çalışmalar içindedir.
BİLETALL İÇ VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş.
Yerver şehirlerarası üye otobüs şirketleri;
Anadolu Ulaşım , Best Van Turizm , Aksaray Birlik Turizm , Yeşil Artvin , Mersin Vif Turizm , Kent Turizm , Fındıkkale Turizm , Isparta Petrol , Güney Akdeniz , Tokat Seyahat , Efetur , Star Diyarbakır , Ulusoy Turizm , Ak Turizm , Selçuk Turizm , İsmail Ayaz , Kırşehir Şanal , Balıkesir Uludağ Turizm , Devran , Adıyaman Gülaras , Esadaş , İnan Turizm , İnci Turizm , Lüks Karadeniz , Şanlıurfa Astor Turizm , Ben Turizm , Seç Turizm , Huzur Turizm , Özen Turizm , Hedef Turizm , Çayırağası , Yeni Aksaray , Kahta Petrol , Koç Ardahan , Kanberoğlu , Astur Kütahya , Süha Turizm , Mersin Villa Turizm , Kütahyalılar Turizm , Zaman Turizm , Dadaş Turizm , Öz Diyarbakır , Mermerler Seyahat , Şimşek Seyahat , Doğu Karadeniz , Aksu Turizm , Lüks Erova Turizm , Cesur Bingöl , Has Bingol , Yeni Adana , Özlem Ardahan , Lüks Afşınlılar Seyahat , Lüks Gümüşhane , Çorum Seyahat , Lider Adana Seyahat , Üstün Erçelik , Özlem Diyarbakır , Varan Turizm , Yeşil Aksaray , Anadolu Tufanbeyli Turizm , Lüks Kahramanmaraş Turizm
Yerver üye uçak firmaları;
Türk Hava Yolları (THY), Anadolu Jet, Atlas Jet, Sun Express, Swissair, Alitalia, Inter Airlines, Air France, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, British Airways, United Airlines, American Airlines.