Error code=1 "Failed to connect to android camera (error code=1)." And it keeps taking pictures with that message on screen! It was a good app once, now it's a load of crap... Too many updates and it keeps gettimg worse. :(
Unable to save to ext sd Note4 on 4.4.4, rooted, sd card fix installed, utorrent can download to ext SD but camera zoom unable to save pictures to same ext SD card.
keep crashing when I make change in setting. please fix it.
Excellent! Top app! Useful and working perfectly. I use this app really long time and all I can say is : Great app. Worth every penny - no doubt!
Manual control? Why does Samsung cripple the camera on S5 by not releasing camera2 Api for S5? Have tried other apps, this still better than it was, despite the lack of manual control, which isn't the Devs fault. Would be useful if the level indicator included front-back as well as left-right. At least one competitor does, so is possible.
Icon changes Why so many icon changes? The latest icon looks like the original one (ugly). Why didn't you keep the one that was similar to the Google Camera??
Camera ZOOM FX v6.1.0
- RAW Capture for supported devices!
- Fix for incorrect flash at startup/focus
- Fix for timelapse gifs on custom folders
- Fix for touch to shoot with stable shot
- Other fixes
- fix tap to shoot crash
Camera ZOOM FX 6.0 Out Now!
- Huge update for Camera ZOOM FX fans!
- Faster, more powerful, material interface!!
- Full Camera API2 support!
- Set ISO, focus distance, exposure, shutter speed
- Photo geotagger built-in (extra permission)