Takes some getting used to bit it seems to be great
Freezing after latest update. Hmmm. After the latest update it hasn't worked once. Freezes every time I open it. Usually just a black screen. Specs, lg g3 d852 running Marshmallow.
Settings menu (current issue) problem not fixed Give the option to change the opacity for the settings menu they pull you out of taking a picture just to change a shooting mode. I would like to still see the subject while changing settings. Where is the development team ?
This used to be my go to camera app. One of the recent updates broke the exposure on the front camera in my Samsung Galaxy S5 so now all pictures are too dark even outdoors. I have now gone back to the stock camera without this issue. UPDATE: I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. It is now able to take pictures of correct exposure with the front camera. I will give it another try.
I bought years ago, it used to be the best. But now the zoom and focus just won't work correctly... Frustrated. Update : getting better ☺
Reducing my rating due to inability to change shutter speed on LG G4. When I try to move the shutter speed slider live view becomes dark with only the brightest light sources barely visible. The bug is not being fixed for months.
Camera ZOOM FX 6.2.5 Released!
- More translation improvements for many languages!
- Improved translations
- Incognito mode is now language neutral
- Uses new Android 6.0 runtime permissions - if you have Android 6.0+ you now accept only the permissions you need after installing - so location and audio are now optional.
- Improved Japanese and Russian translations
- Re-implemented hardware front flash for devices which support