*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com
The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
Work out what a difference that pay rise would make each month and see how much you could be taking home.
Enter your annual salary, or your hourly wage - The Salary Calculator also caters for Tax Codes, overtime, childcare vouchers and pension deductions. You can also choose prior tax years to compare old rates.
By listing your labor time the salary calculator will figure out what you have earned (minus the pause time).
The use is suitable especially well for a student job because your labor time can be saved individually. Therefore it is advantageous for people who have not a specific labor time.
However there is no computation of taxes.
You can be sure that we will not convey your data to others.
Selectable tax year from 2000/01 to 2012/13
Additional settings include:
* Tax Code
* Pension (% or amount)
* NI Exclusion
* Student Loan Repayments
* This application is for the UK Income Tax system. *
* This application requires an active data connection. *
* All data displayed in the application from listentotaxman.com *
The app connects to an API I have created which interfaces with listentotaxman.com; listentotaxman has created an iPhone app, but no Android application has been created. So I created my own for Android users to retrieve quick responses via an app, instead of loading the whole website.
Simple and light weight app to calculate your PAYE net salary income. Just enter your annual / monthly gross salary and the app will calculate the total amount of income tax, national insurance (NI) tax, deductions and most important your net income.
Use the TaxSlayer Refund Calculator to quickly estimate your upcoming tax refund. Knowing your estimated refund allows you to make adjustments to your withholdings to make sure you get the most out of your paycheck.
- Use your W-2 or your current paycheck to estimate your refund.
- Adjust your withholdings, donations, and IRA contributions to maximize your refund.
- Built-in calculator
Stamp duty land tax is a lump-sum tax, paid to the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), that property or land purchasers, in the United Kingdom (UK), have to pay if the property's value exceeds a certain amount. The rate you'll have to pay varies based on the price and the type of the property.
A must have tool for:
★ Estate Agents
★ Financial Advisors
★ Mortgage Brokers
★ and, of course, UK Home Buyers.
If you have any questions or you spot any bugs on our stamp duty calculator, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This is an absolutely free application without any ads or in-app purchases.
**Now the free version allows you to use previous and future tax years and reverse calculating!**
In addition to being a highly accurate UK PAYE tax calculator, this is the only app on the market that lets you work backwards from any figure (tax/ni/student loan etc) to find the gross and give a complete breakdown.
* Tax Breakdown
* NI Breakdown (time limited)
* Pension Breakdown
* Tax years supported
* Student Loan repayments
* Pension contributions
* Age related benefits
* Tax codes (ending in L,P,Y,T or K)
* Blind Persons Allowance
* Enter figures in Year/Month/Week
* View results in Year/Month/Week
* Reverse calculate from a net figure
* Compare any two sets of figures easily by seeing the differences in the same style breakdown screen
* Updates figures live as you type
* Save preferences
Have fun using "My Tax India".
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
- A UK PAYE calculator which is similar to a real payroll. Weekly, monthly and 4 weekly calculations; change tax periods, month1 and week1 or cumulative.
- A Self Employed Tax Calculator to include Income tax, Class 4 and Class 2 National Insurance
Now includes CIS repayments
- Loan Calculations. Choose capital, APR %, term and app works out repayments. Reverse calculations enter capital and a monthly payment and work out the APR%. Don't allow that car dealer to ask how much you can afford each month and get ripped off with the APR%. Take control and ensure you are not overcharged on the interest rate.
- Now includes Mortgage Calculator
- Child and Working Tax Credit calculator. Based on previous years income, tax credits are worked out for the current year. Did you know that even if you don't have children you may still qualify for tax credits?
This app also allows you to calculate what potential extra retirement fund you could accumulate by contributing to an AVC today.
Keywords: Pensions Calculators