With the Millennium App, you can manage your accounts and all your financial assets in an efficient and simple manner.
Carry out all your usual transactions, view your account balance, make transfers, pay services or top-up your mobile phone. You may also make SEPA and Western Union transfers, build up savings and acknowledge the PIN of your card.
With the MWallet you can make payments quickly. Leave your cash at home and take only your smartphone Select the card previously defined by you to pay for your purchases and receive transfers.
If you are not a Customer yet, open an account directly on the App. It will only take 15 minutes and you will not have to leave the comfort of your sofa.
Use our Consumer Loans and Home Loans calculators and make all your dreams come true. Here you can simulate and ask for a loan anywhere.
Login to the Millennium App quickly with PIN or fingerprint.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permissions we request from our Customers:
- Access to your location: required so that the application can find the Millennium bcp Branch nearer you and communicate through iBeacons.
- Access to Fingerprint: when active in the device, it allows you to choose to login to the App using your fingerprint instead of the pin (only for Android 6.0.or newer version).
- Access to Photos: used in operations such as Transfers/ Savings by QR Code and Payment of Bills using an OCR scan, and also to customize the icons of your accounts with photos and in the Account opening process.
- Access to Camera: used in Transfers /Savings by QR Code, Payment of bills using an OCR scan, for saving Loyalty cards and in the Account opening process.
- Access to Contacts: this permission is related with the “Management of Beneficiaries" to, for example, attribute to them a specific BIN/IBAN.
- Access to microphone: for using voice command and in the Account opening process.
- Access to Bluetooth connection information: this request is related with the communication with the iBeacons.
Requires Android 4.4 or a newer version.