• Your own personality style and the style of those you live and work with
• How to see yourself as others see you
• The strengths, shortcomings and hidden talents of the different styles
• What style is best suited to what job
• How to pick another’s style within 30 seconds of meeting them.
• How to relate better with others
• How to avoid personality clashes
• How to enrich your relationships
What Makes People Tick contains a unique, quick and easy-to-complete questionnaire to discover personality types as well as a Job Compatibility Indicator to pinpoint the most suitable personality type for each occupation. What Makes People Tick is ‘must know’ information for people who have to deal with, live with, sell to, and generally get on with other people.
About the author
Des Hunt has been an international speaker, trainer, consultant and author for over 20 years. He started his working life as a carpenter, became a salesman and then a builder. He then took time off for a mid-life crisis and went back to school as a mature age student to tertiary studies in Management, Human Resource Development and Psychology. Besides his series of training and development publications used by other trainers around the world, his other books include How to Sell the Way Your Customer Buys and I Love You But How Do I Live With You? Des is married with two grown-up daughters and lives in Adelaide, Australia.