• Your own personality style and the style of those you live and work with
• How to see yourself as others see you
• The strengths, shortcomings and hidden talents of the different styles
• What style is best suited to what job
• How to pick another’s style within 30 seconds of meeting them.
• How to relate better with others
• How to avoid personality clashes
• How to enrich your relationships
What Makes People Tick contains a unique, quick and easy-to-complete questionnaire to discover personality types as well as a Job Compatibility Indicator to pinpoint the most suitable personality type for each occupation. What Makes People Tick is ‘must know’ information for people who have to deal with, live with, sell to, and generally get on with other people.
Des Hunt has been an international speaker, trainer, consultant and author for over 20 years. He started his working life as a carpenter, became a salesman and then a builder. He then took time off for a mid-life crisis and went back to school as a mature age student to tertiary studies in Management, Human Resource Development and Psychology. Besides his series of training and development publications used by other trainers around the world, his other books include How to Sell the Way Your Customer Buys and I Love You But How Do I Live With You? Des is married with two grown-up daughters and lives in Adelaide, Australia.
Des talks about:
* Why people buy the things they buy
* The Hidden Persuaders and how to use them
* Hot to quickly pick the buying style of your customer
* How to assess your own style using a quick questionnaire
* How to see yourself as your customer sees you
* The seven principles and laws of selling
* How to sell like a doctor rather than a salesperson
* The art of using the right questions to sell and close
* How to adapt and sell to each style of customer
The incredible thing that the statistics show is that the odds of a second marriage working out are not much better. They also show that couples who try living together before they get married are no more successful at staying together than those who don’t ‘try before they buy’.
I Love You But How Do I Live With You? is the long awaited companion to Des Hunt’s best-selling book What Makes People Tick: Understanding Yourself and Others.
In this book you will:
• Discover the personality style of yourself and your partner, plus:
• A full description of yours and your partner’s personality style which reveals:
Ø How you each defend yourselves
Ø How you each handle conflict
Ø How to relate to each other more effectively
Ø How not to relate to each other
Ø How to live and love for life
Ø How you each see life
Ø What each of you want from life
Ø You loves and your hates
Ø How You each want to be related to
Ø How you each prefer to communicate
Ø Your different strengths and weaknesses