Whether game day, fight night or just a beautiful Saturday afternoon, Pigskin Paleo's arsenal of mouthwatering grain-free, gluten-free, and legume-free recipes are a guaranteed win for you and your team.
With Pigskin Paleo party planning has never been easier.
Inside You'll Find Over 70 Paleo Game Day Recipes Including:
* Bacon Wrapped Chicken Chorizo Poppers
* Ground Beef Paleo Popcorn
* Dipping Sliders
* Paleo Mayo
* Paleo Ranch Dressing
* Crispy Potato Wedges
* Spicy Mustard Coleslaw
* Duck Fat Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries
* Paleo Pizza
* Rubbed & Seasoned Wings
* Slippery Wings
* Philly Cheesesteak
* Apple Pie in a Bowl
* Monster Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Along with thoughtful notes and tips on how to follow your own paleo diet you'll also find:
* A focus on whole, real foods with over 70 Paleo recipes inspired by your favorite sports bar.
* Every recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, legume-free, and industrial oil-free.
* Shopping tips to more effectively navigate the grocery store and guidance for choosing the occasional packaged items such as olives, sausage, and artichoke hearts.
* Recommendations for finding and sourcing grass-fed beef, grass-fed bison, pasture-raised chicken, pasture-raised pork, lard, butter, and everything else you'll need to upgrade your diet.
* From hamburgers to wings to fries to chili, your favorite stadium foods are unhealthy no more.
* Whether you or your guests are following a nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, sugar-free, or vegetarian paleo diet the handy Dietary Restrictions Guide helps you easily navigate your recipe options.
* Game Day Menus and Shopping Lists to make your party planning a cinch.
Marla and Jeff Sarris, authors of the popular paleo blog Paleo Porn (paleoporn.net), have lost over 90 lbs since transitioning to the paleo lifestyle in 2009. In Pigskin Paleo they share their story along with some of their favorite paleo party recipes so you too can upgrade your life.
Life's too short to be unfulfilled and undernourished. Together let's eat great food and lead lives worth living.
Marla & Jeff Sarris are entrepreneurs from Chicago. They run the popular paleo blog Paleo Porn (paleoporn.net) where they’re privileged to connect with hundreds of thousands of foodies every year.
After working in local government for seven years, Jeff co-founded SPYR, a brand development agency, and began constructing the life he had always wished to lead. This journey of discovery lead him to lifestyle design, mindfulness, and, inevitably, paleo. Jeff is resident taste tester, photographer, filmmaker, and all-around doer of things at Paleo Porn. He’s also Primal Blueprint Certified.
Marla isn’t a chef, she just plays one on the internet. After tirelessly dedicating six years to teaching Mathematics at one of the nation’s top High Schools, Marla left her all-consuming career in pursuit of a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Since discovering paleo in 2009 she’s spent countless hours refining her self-taught culinary skills both locally and abroad and has appeared on both NBC and CBS.
• Crab Mac ’n’ Cheese
• Fish Tacos
• Chicken Alfredo
• Hush Puppies
• Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Navajo Fry Bread
• Skillet Pizza
• Yellow Curry
Keto Made Easy is on a mission to demonstrate to readers that every meal can be low-carb, satisfying, and great for the whole family.
The Deliciously Keto Cookbook offers 150 deliciously satisfying recipes for breakfasts, appetizers, snacks, mains, desserts, and sides, all designed to help readers set and reach personal health and weight loss goals. The recipes follow a high fat/low protein/ultra low carb ratio designed to induce readers into a state of nutritional ketosis where they are consistently burning ketones (fat molecules) for energy instead of glucose (carbohydrates). Additionally, readers who have attained health goals and are looking to follow a longer-term maintenance program will benefit from simple modifications for each recipe that enable them to adjust the nutrient ratios to a slightly lower fat and slightly higher carbohydrate ratio.
+ Tips and tricks for cooking keto-friendly dishes, eating out on the keto diet, and managing the side effects, including the temporary "keto" flu that accompanies the induction of ketosis.
+ Helpful modications that enable readers to modify recipes from a high fat induction phase to a moderate fat maintenance phase.