I really like this app. I wish there was a better way to organize the books. Also, I have one book from a series that isn't combined with the other books in that series. It is very annoying that I have to search the author to find it. I wish books could be organized by genre. It would be so much easier to choose a book that way since I have over 300 on the app. Pretty please work on this!
Minor glitches, more annoying than problematic. Overall excellent.
Would prefer to just have access to my library for reading and management. Don't like wasting resources on the ads, recommendations, & other elements that belong on a website, not in a reader app.
Stops working while I am reading. This is a new issue as I have used this app for years
And I love being able to read Nook books on my tablet with Nook for Android too, however I don't find it as easy to synch two devices as easily as with Kindle.
I have two books and a tablet with e-reader apps. Nook is the best, easiest to use and has better settings.
• Free up space: Eligible NOOK Books can be downloaded to a compatible microSD card, if your device supports one
• Reading: Improved book layouts and improved Aa and Brightness panels
• Library: With Sort by Author, books by the same author are stacked
• Downloads: Pause/Resume content downloads in progress
• Settings: Control access to cellular data from Download & Storage (4.6.1)
• Improved stability and other bug fixes (4.6.1)
Read any of 23,469 classic books, including famous titles, completely free!