- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over five million five star reviews on Google Play.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
✔ Unique holographic look.
✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive.
✔ A rich mix of RTS and Tower Defense genres.
✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite play mode.
✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts.
✔ Hordes of enemies that aim to stop you from reaching your goal.
✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to choose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies? How will you command them?
✔ Different maps with different play styles.
✔ Your tactics depend on the set of units you chose for battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to overpower and capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could stretch your forces lotto far so you won't be able to defend properly. Alternatively you can try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing a resource shortage in a week or so. All maps have numerous strategic possibilities so you can tailor your tactics. Your play style will be highly dependant on the units you'll have selected. Choose wisely. Will you use artillery to kill enemies at distance? Or, will you stick to close combat using infantry and barricading buildings to win?
The year is 2053. An unknown bio-weapon has been released from top secret laboratories and has now turned 86% of the world’s population into unnatural abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this global threat.
NOTE ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES:
The in app purchases are completely optional. They are there to be used by players that want a quick way to get extra tactical points. If you are not a fan of IAP, rest assured that you can definitely beat the game without them.
TouchGen: ""So engaging it’s almost impossible to put down"" EDITOR'S CHOICE!
TouchArcade: ""It nails!"" 5/5 STARS! GAME OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP AWARD!
AppSpy: ""Fantastically intriguing take on reversing the roles in a Tower Defense game"" VERDICT: GREAT!
IGN: ""A perfect challenge for any strategist"" NOMINEE FOR BEST MOBILE STRATEGY AWARD!
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
Our Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/11bitstudios
Please join us at Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/11bitstudios
Keywords: tower defense, tower offense, award winning game, strategy game, action game, innovative, mobile strategy, tactical game, reverse tower defense"
## Please check the unsupported devices list before purchasing ##
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play
Terms of Service:
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours!
Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
• Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
• Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
• Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
• Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
• Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
• Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Invade enemy territory and establish an impenetrable base as you join the battle for dominance!
Star Wars: Commander requires Android OS 2.3.3 or above and supports both tablets and phones.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In app purchases available from $1.99-$99.99. We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 42 missions.
- 4 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge
- 18 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 6 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Supply deliveries.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
- Regular free updates with more missions and upgrades.
★★★★★ “Fun kingdom building game. Build your own kingdom, join alliances with your friends and raid others kingdoms. What more can you ask for”
★★★★★“Greed for Glory is by far the best free build and attack game out there. The ability to spin the screen is great.”
★★★★★ “Amazing game really draws you in. Friendly kingdoms. Absolutely love it :-)”
Greed for Glory is a brilliant city defense game that combines building with strategy in a colorful medieval fantasy world. Lead a mighty army of knights, elves, wizards, dragons, and other fantasy creatures in exciting and fun battles. Raid, destroy defenses, and steal resources against thousands of other players or in single player campaigns.
** Features **
● Free to Play!
● Kingdom vs Kingdom Battle! Join a kingdom with your friends and go to war
● Battle against players, or advance through 96 campaigns
● Prove your kingdom’s glory by climbing the rankings
● Turn your small village into a massive impenetrable fortress
● Progress your empire through eleven technological ages
● Construct and upgrade towers, gold mines, iron quarries, wall mazes, and trebuchets
● Recruit Elves, Knights, Dragons, and other creatures to battle in catastrophic crusades
● Employ countless strategies of defensive and offensive tactics to surpass your rivals
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team in game from the settings help menu and on http://greedforglory.uservoice.com/ This app collects phone information for simple account recovery.
"I dig it... I dig it greatly." - TotalBiscuit
"So gorgeous and well-made that it's worth checking out no matter what." - Touch Arcade
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- Simple one-finger controls
- Super gorgeous high-def graphics on new iPhone 6 and 6+
- Hidden bonus stars
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Collect all the stars to unlock hardcore DARK MODE...
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine. Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
Try HARD mode if you're keen to BUILD creatures, and NORMAL to play more puzzles based on pre-made creatures. Check out BROWSE for hundreds of user-made levels and creatures!
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape
Dig your way through a subterranean maze, collecting letters and spelling words as you go. Avoid enemies, blow up impassible rocks, beg for wildcards and dig up bones. Play slow and thoughtful to make the longest words you can, or race against the clock to beat bonus challenges.
- No ads or in game purchases!
- Random levels are different every time you play
- Seven worlds with unique challenges
- Challenging time-based bonuses
- Optional expanded dictionary with common slang and proper names
- Chill and funky soundtrack
Think you got what it takes, Dog? You won't know 'till you try. Word up.