- Chat to Customer Care
- Track your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check and recharge credit
- Turn international roaming on and off
- Purchase Optus Travel™ packs
- Get access to Yes rewards $10 movie vouchers
- New Network Performance check to help improve the network in your location.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Bihar & Jharkhand
Delhi & NCR
Jammu & Kashmir
Maharashtra & Goa
West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar
- Keep track of your data usage
- Request a recharge or recharge another Optus Prepaid service
- Recharge your credit with PayPal, Credit Card or Vouchers
- Link and manage all your prepaid phone and mobile broadband services
TalkMore looks at your call, SMS and mobile data usage and recommends the plans that give the best savings. If you expect your future usage to be different, you can modify usage and get new recommendations as well.
We support all leading mobile operators in India - Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel, Tata Docomo.
To start using, install the app and setup your mobile operator and circle. You can immediately start looking at plan recommendations based on your usage. You can click on a recommendation to get more details.
The application runs completely locally and no private information is recorded.
Recharging from the app is coming soon. Until then, recharge from a store or online using the cost given in the header in each voucher.
This application is for mobile phone users in India.
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Rated 6 out of 6 stars, PC & Tech Authority Magazine (May 2012 Edition)
Featured in the top 25 must have Android smartphone apps, The Age (February 2012)
Automatic refresh, configure your accounts to be automatically refreshed.
Widgets, convenient display of your account balances and quota usages on your homescreen.
myUsage community, download and install additional account types.
Backup and restore, create and restore backups of your account settings.
Please feel free to try myUsage lite, the lite version allows you to create a single account.
Monitor Australian account types such as mobile phone usage, internet quota usage, reward card points balance, toll travel account balance, parcel tracking and more are supported.
Currently available account types include:
★ Australian Internet Providers
3 Pocket WiFi, aaNet, Amnet, Apex Telecom Internet, BigPond, Beagle Internet, ClubTelco Internet, Dodo, Exetel, iiNet, Internode, Internode NodeMobile, iPrimus, MyNetFone, Netspace, Optus, SpinTel, TPG, TPG mobile broadband, Virgin mobile broadband post-paid, Virgin mobile broadband pre-paid, Vodafone mobile broadband pre-paid and Westnet
★ Australian Mobile / Landline Carriers
ALDI Mobile, Amaysim, Crazy John's pre-paid mobile, Crazy John's post-paid mobile, Dodo mobile, Dodo pre-paid mobile, Exetel mobile, Exetel Telephone, Exetel VOIP, Kogan Mobile, Live Connected, Optus post-paid, Optus pre-paid, Optus Home Phone, Think Mobile, Three post-paid, Vodafone pre-paid mobile, Vodafone post-paid, iiNet mobile and VOIP, Internode NodeMobile (Calls), Internode NodePhone, MyNetFone VOIP, PennyTel VOIP, Virgin post-paid, Virgin pre-paid, Savvytel pre-paid mobile, TeleChoice Mobile, TPG mobile, TPG Home Phone, TPG PAYG mobile, Telstra pre-paid mobile, Telstra post-paid personal and business mobile, Telstra Landline, Vaya mobile and Westnet mobile
★ Australian Travel
Adelaide Metro, Breeze Victoria, CityLink Victoria, E-way Toll New South Wales, FLOW Toll Queensland, go via Queensland, go card Queensland, myE-Toll New South Wales, myki Victoria, MyWay Canberra, Roam New South Wales, Roam "Express" New South Wales and SmartRider Western Australia
★ Australian Rewards / Loyalty
Cine Buzz, FlyBuys, Myer One, Qantas Frequent Flyers, Virgin Velocity Rewards and Woolworths Everyday Rewards
★ Australian Gift Cards
Coles Myer Gift Card, Everyday Gift Cards, JB HiFi Gift Card and Village Cinemas Gift Card
★ Australian (Other)
Australia Post Tracking, Australian Air Express, DHL Track, FedEx Track, Sportsbet, Star Track Express, TNT Express Track, TNT International Track, Toll Priority Track, TAB Sportsbet, Tattersall Lotto and UPS Track
Skype, Currency conversion
Many more coming soon, as well as the ability to create and share your own account types.
★ Feedback, Suggestions, Report issues
Market comments cannot be replied to, please email developer directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your suggestions, feedback or to request an account type to be built.
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Now works over WiFi! (Please note that you will require a data connection to set yourself up for use over WiFi)
Pay Monthly? You can keep tabs on how many minutes and texts you have left each month. Plus, see how much of your Mobile Web allowance you have remaining. You can even check when your allowances will be refreshed!
Pay As You Go? You can check your balance and top up using the credit or debit card you’ve registered with us.
Free to download. Easy to use. You don’t need to log in each time, just tap and go!
NB. Any client/server based data optimisers such as Onavo installed on your device will prevent My Account from working. This is because they don’t provide us with your mobile number, which we need in order to verify you.
✔ Pay your Postpaid bill
✔ Add a nickname to your service number
✔ Check your Virgin Mobile Australia mobile phone usage on the go
✔ View your Postpaid included value, excluded usage, rollover and data
✔ View your Prepaid included value and data balance
✔ Switch between multiple mobile services
Pay My Bill:
Please note that the Pay My Bill option will only appear when there is a bill ready for payment
The My Account app can store your log in details (your mobile number and PIN) so that you don’t have to re-enter them every time you use the app. This feature is called ‘Remember me’. It is enabled by default, but you can turn it off (and on again) via the ‘Settings’ menu. Please note - if ‘Remember me’ is enabled and someone else uses your phone - with or without your permission - they will have access to your Virgin Mobile account information via the app.
✔ Requires Android 2.3 or above.
★ Mobile data charges will apply for downloading this app if done over the mobile network. International roaming charges apply for using the service overseas.
- Suivez votre consommation en un clic
- Accédez à vos dernières factures
- Retrouvez toutes les caractéristiques de votre forfait
Application disponible sur mobiles et tablettes compatibles (versions Android 4.0.3 et supérieures) sous réserve de télécharger l’application mise à disposition par Virgin Mobile sur Google Play. Coûts de connexion pour le téléchargement et l'utilisation de l'application variables selon les offres (voir détails et conditions sur la fiche tarifaire en vigueur : http://www.virginmobile.fr/fiches-tarifaires ).
La fréquence de mise à jour de votre Suivi Conso est de 5 actualisations par jour.
Utilisation de l’application réservée aux clients disposant d’un forfait ou forfait bloqué Virgin Mobile dont la ligne est active (c'est-à-dire ni suspendue ni résiliée).
Keep your mobile phone safe and sound
Mobile Rescue is part of your mobile insurance with Virgin Media. As soon as you activate it on your phone, you're covered against loss or theft.
With Mobile Rescue, you can...
• Back up your mobile address book and transfer your contacts to a new or replacement phone
• Lock your phone from your computer if it's missing or stolen. Once it's locked, it can't be used without you unlocking it, even if the SIM is changed.
• Track down your lost phone by setting off an alarm and checking where it is on a map.
• If your phone's lost or stolen, first lock it with Mobile Rescue and then call Virgin Media and they'll block the SIM card for you. That way, no one can put your SIM in another phone and use it to make calls.
Keywords: Mobile Security, Mobile Protection, Missing Cellphone, Antivirus, Antivirus For Android, Phone Lock, Free Security Apps, Security Lock, Security Alarm, Malware Protection, Privacy Guard, Antitheft Alarm, Find My Phone, Phone Finder, GPS Tracker, Back Up.
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
Access to Beta Versions is available via Google+ Community
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd