HotDoc lets patients Australia-wide book medical appointments with their favourite general practice and allied health providers. The service is free to users and allows patients to book a doctor's appointment in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a reason for your visit
2. Select a practitioner
3. Choose an appointment time
By using the HotDoc mobile app, you'll also have access to the following features:
- See availability of doctors in real time
- Fast access to your favourite medical providers and practitioners
- Customised doctor and appointment type set-up to ensure you book with the right doctor based on your condition
- Quick bookings on behalf of family members and dependants
- Email notifications confirming your appointment
- Ability to cancel your appointment adhering to provider guidelines
HotDoc was founded in 2012 to streamline how GPs and patients communicate health information. Since that time, HotDoc has become Australia's leading patient engagement platform, which is trusted by over 9,000 GPs.
Our core belief is the best patient outcomes are achieved by established and continued relationships with trusted health providers. We help practices improve the depth of their connections with patients, while improving practice efficiency.
We want to become the technology used by patients and healthcare providers to coordinate care and empower patients to manage their health.