U.S. Cellular® Mobile Data Security powered by NQ Mobile™ is the most comprehensive mobile data security, privacy, and recovery solution to keep you safe and secure. Protect your Android smartphone from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking with Mobile Data Security. Browse the web safely, free of phishing and mobile data threats. Guard your privacy & account information. Have peace of mind with phone finder and extensive mobile data security (calls, texts, photos & videos) backup for your smartphones!
** IMPORTANT: This version of Mobile Data Security is available to US Cellular customers only.
Comprehensive Mobile Data Security by U.S. Cellular:
• Set up a trusted number to enable remote commands when you lose your mobile phone or use the web portal
• Remote locate, alarm & wipe your personal data
• Backup your data even when the phone is lost
Backup & Restore
• One-touch backup of photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and text messages from your mobile to your secure cloud
• Have peace of mind your data can be restored at any time
• Real-time virus scan using Cloud + Client dual engine
• Auto Virus Database Updates so your mobile phone has the latest and greatest threat protection
• Know which apps on your phone have access to your personal information
• Safeguard your internet, financial & social network accounts
Questions about Mobile Data Security? We are here to help. You can reach U.S. Cellular at http://www.uscellular.com/support/index.html
• Shared Family Calendar
Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders that are sent by text or email so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed.
• To Do Lists
Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. You can even email or text a list to a family member.
• Family Journal
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
- Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is accessible from your mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular
- No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information.
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
- If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "http://www.uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
An integrated QoS (Quality of Service) module shows the availability of data services.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4x1 and a 1x1 widget.
Data traffic counter
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
- The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
- Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
- Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
- Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
- Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
- Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
- History with your geo-located speed tests
- Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
- Post your speed test results on Facebook or Twitter and share your performance with your friends.
- Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
- Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
- Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
- Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
- GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Tags: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data counter, data plan, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic