Quickly view and manage your appointments on the go through the Acuity Scheduling app.
All of your appointments stay in sync between your phone and your online schedule so you'll never let another client fall through the cracks, miss a beat, or lose a booking.
Why use Acuity Scheduling?
The most simple, user-friendly, modern, gorgeously powerful online scheduling ever made.
Clients can quickly view your real-time availability and self-book their own appointments—and even pay online, reschedule with a click, and eliminate 100% of the drudgery. (Official term.)
Work 2.5 weeks less this year and power up your revenue.
That’s an actual figure from our users who love Acuity and how dead simple it is. It doesn’t take weeks of frustration to set up, and you won’t be driven into a fit of existential despair trying to configure a laborious system of nightmares and stolen dreams. All you’ve got to do is plug in your information, and go.
Appointments are nice, but so are payments + power
Sign-up with Acuity today and start accepting payments via Stripe, Square, Braintree, and Authorize.net at the time of booking—and even save clients’ credit card information in our super duper secure vault so you can set up recurring appointments (and get instantly paid), or even charge for no-shows.
Acuity Scheduling is wicked smart and seamless, too
With ironclad calendar coordination, you can automatically sync new appointments to Google, Outlook, iCal or Office 365 (note: does not sync to kitchen wall calendar from 1998), and it’ll even send you and your client an email and text notification as a reminder that an appointment is coming up, so nothing ever falls through the cracks, ever again.
Even more awesome features
• Accept payment or deposits get paid at the same time as you get booked
• Customize everything and make it yours your scheduler will match your brand perfectly
• Send clients a link to your calendar or embed right on your website they can see your real-time availability and book themselves instantly
• Vault client credit cards clients can re-book with ease—and you can charge no-show fees with the click of a button
• Feel confident knowing client information is 100% private, in accordance with HIPAA
• Sell gift certificates & subscriptions set up packages, memberships, and even give group classes
We want you guys to feel that we don't abuse your data so here's why we need each permission: