For Home and Business
The ADT Pulse® app allows you to control your home or business security and automation system from virtually anywhere. Using your Android device, you can manage your home or business security system, surveillance cameras, lights, locks, thermostats and more! With a tap or swipe you can easily help protect what matters most to you, and enjoy an additional level of peace of mind.
With ADT Pulse, you can:
• Arm your system before you leave your home or business from virtually anywhere in the world.
• Turn on your lights right from your app before you arrive at home or work.
• Ensure you have turned off small appliances after you leave your home directly through the app.
• Lock and unlock your doors remotely to allow the dog sitter or others to enter your home when you’re away.
• Receive alerts when your children arrive home from school and view live video to check in on them.
• Adjust your thermostat or put it on a schedule that fits your life.
• Set up custom automations and schedules with vacation modes for the ultimate amount of control for your home!
Interested in an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Visit adt.com or call (800) ADT-ASAP. To use the ADT Pulse app, you must be an active ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse interactive services.
Note to ADT Pulse customers with “rooted” devices:
Security is ADT’s paramount concern. To that end, our product security policy prevents us from allowing access to Pulse through “rooted” devices. Rooted phones allow users of smartphones and tablets privileged control, or root access to various components of the operating system.
Preventing the use of mobile apps by rooted devices is a security industry best practice, as it can help mitigate the impact caused by various forms of malware, viruses and spyware. We recommend using mobile.adtpulse.com as an alternative to accessing your Pulse system on your mobile device.
Update for Customers running the Pulse app on ZTE or modified OS Android devices
ADT has fixed the error message being received by customers running the new Pulse mobile app on ZTE or any modified OS Android device. You will now be able to upgrade to the new ADT Pulse app without any issues.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Please contact customer support with additional questions or concerns regarding this issue.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP. CA ACO7155, 974443, PPO17232; FL EF0001121; LA F1639, F1640, F1643, F1654, F1655; MA 172C; NC Licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina; 7535P2, 7561P2, 7562P10, 7563P7, 7565P1, 7566P9, 7564P4; NY 12000305615; PA 090797;
©2017 ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed in this document are marks and/or registered marks. All trademarks not owned by ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission or allowed under applicable laws. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited