I use this app everyday for my personal practice and when I am teaching my orchestra classes. The different features are very useful and I like the sound that it makes on the click. I can recommend it for students and professionals alike.
Been a musician and drummer for decades; the best metronome app I've used. Does odd time signatures (eg. 11, 13) that I like. Clear display of progress through the bar.
Not sure of podcast or song identification, I love that this app doesn't constantly crash like the last one I had.
Like it, but don't know how to use 3/4. Trying to hear it for a waltz
Love that app. It comes with just everything a musician needs. A nice add-on would be Android wear compatibility so one can have a vibrating metronome on a watch!
It's a great app, but it isn't very good for anyth8ng with a swing rythem or anything vaguely complex it's great for straight forward Quakers, crotchets and normal time signiyures
-You can now change tempo from lock screen
- Improved look of notifications to match system
- Added increase after X seconds option to speed trainer
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls