Widget does not work I downloaded this app specifically for the widget that I could place on my home screen to view the sunrise and sunset time but, no matter what style of widget I select, a blank white box shows up on my screen. Will have to download something else instead. It's a shame because I was looking forward taking advantage of the additional position information
Widget only works off GPS It's a decent app, but I don't see why it absolutely must use GPS. Setting the location manually in Preferences only sets for the app, not the widget. If GPS is turned off the widget is useless. And $5.50 for the full version is too much. Especially if it still requires GPS always on. Sorry, not willing to pay to find out.
Not very reliable. The sun position in the app changes a lot, and only give you a sort of indication, of where the sun will rise. I tried it yesterday with the sun rising, and it was way of. The map version instead of virtual one works better.
Cool app Some limitations in the free version but that's what you would expect. Fairly accurate for tracking the sun and it's nice that it provides info on the moon cycle as well. I would upgrade to full version but I think it's a bit expensive.
Great app. This app is very useful and fun tool, to follow the Eclipse of the moon by way of the sun. It has many uses that many probably wish they would have known it existed. It is very precise on the demo. Am seriously thinking of getting the full version, great for work or see what is the position of the Sun of friends and family no matter where they live. Great for new construction or add on to get the position just right or to suit your needs. Superb app. Well done.
1) You need to have gps enable to view anything. 2) The widget does not work. No matter which style is chosen its blank. Needs to be fixed. And I'm not the only one with such an issue.
- Added orientation display to sun path view
- You can now long click on map screen to choose location
- You can now view satellite and terrain maps
- You can now select data for any location using latitude/longitude input or map search.
- Save and load preferred locations
- Translated into Spanish