Great - my goto browser... Dual browser, that has a great UI that lets you switch windows, open up a selected URL in the first window in the second window, etc... Needs bookmark directory system, and no import of other bookmarks that I can see, though...on a Galaxy S4/JellyBean 4.3, using multi-window, you can open up Chrome or Opera, and this app, and have 3 seperate browser windows open, and it's still fast...impressed...
It depends... It crashes ALOT for me. I really only use it to cast to my TV. I know it used to be stable for me...
Great app Extremely useful and great on the ball customer service.
Just what I was looking for! After I switched from my galaxy S3 to the Nexus 5, I missed the dual window feature. This is the perfect solution! It runs very smoothly and I bought it without hesitation after using the trial version. My only suggestion is a text reflow when zooming. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone.
I know I know it's called split browser but if you could find a way to multi app, that'd be a "shut up and take my money" typa deal, and I mean my own apps not garbage that no uses, but either way, I'm hooked after the trial
Doesn't work on s6 Paid for it all I get is split browser has stopped working happy to change rating if it gets fixed
• Works in Samsung Lollipop devices, no more crashes!
• Webpages load faster in Android 4.4 (KitKat), no more delays!
• Chromecast support in Android 4.4. Just start videos to cast!
• Chromecast support in Android 3.0 to 4.3 (Honeycomb to Jelly Bean). Play videos in full view to cast.
• Works in dual and cascade views in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
Thanks y'all for your feedback!
This app help the users to unblock the websites blocked by a specific networks .