This mobile application allows all customers with an active CARFAX account with "Unlimited reports package" to consult vehicle records.
Take advantage of having an account with Unlimited access to CARFAX Vehicle Histories to compare how many cars you want.
Each CARFAX vehicle history checks :
• If the car has been stolen or scrapped
• The average mileage for this type of car
• The number of previous owners
• If you have registered co-owners
• records and information transfers
• The technical information
• And much more ...
Never buy a used car or used without checking the CARFAX Vehicle History
How it works?
• Use the username and password of your account histories Unlimited CARFAX
• See the CARFAX Vehicle Histories simply typing the number of the car chassis
• You can view the CARFAX Vehicle Records for 30 days from the date of purchase www.carfax.es
• All Records CARFAX vehicle that you have consulted with this mobile app will be stored for 30 days on your mobile and on your online account. Please note, unfortunately not synchronize mobile App on your mobile Histories of CARFAX vehicle viewed through the web .
Note: This app is only for Manheim customers with an existing username and password. You must be a licensed automobile dealer with a valid AuctionACCESSS membership to register. To become a Manheim customer or for further assistance please call Manheim Customer Care at 1-866-MANHEIM.
Current features include:
- Vehicle Search
- Bid and Buy OVE vehicles
- Proxy bid on Simulcast vehicles
- Manage OVE Buying Activity
- Manage Manheim Workbook
- Manage your Saved Searches
- Search vehicles by location
- Location Information
- My MMR
- Instantly scan VIN barcode to pull results.
- At a Manheim auction – Scan the VIN barcode that is located on the work order sticker. This sticker is usually located on the top right-hand corner of the windshield or on the driver side window
- Not at a Manheim auction – Scan the VIN barcode from the manufacturer label on driver side door panel. Please note that some GM vehicles do not provide a manufacturer label on the driver side door panel.
Values can be saved to the FastBook® desktop application and update as book values change. For more information about FastBook® please visit:
DealersLink® members receive a free FastBook® license with their membership:
FastBook® VIN Scanner also features copy and paste functionality for VIN uses elsewhere in other applications. VIN scanning reliability varies by vehicle and between Android hardware. FastBook® VIN Scanner allows you to key in partial or full VIN’s and has year, make, model drop down menus if you are unable to scan a VIN.
FastBook® is designed by dealers for dealers and is not designed for the general public. Only auto dealers may purchase a FastBook® license.
We recommend that dealers first download the free scanning application and test it prior to purchasing a FastBook® license.
Download the app now and start browsing our listing. Don't forget to visit traauctions.com in order to register with us and unlock features like proxy bidding and buy now.
Pixo's Vehicle Barcode Scanner is uniquely optimized to accurately scan linear VIN barcodes — including through windshield glare and in a variety of indoor/outdoor lighting situations. NOTE: This app does NOT provide additional information about the vehicle beyond basic year and make.
How it works:
• Launch the app. No logins or accounts are needed.
• Position your smartphone camera over the barcode, so the barcode fills the screen. There is no button to push. The app will automatically scan the barcode after it focuses.
• For best results, wipe dust and dirt away before attempting to scan.
• Use the Light button to illuminate the barcode if necessary.
More tips and a how-to video are available on our website at http://vehiclebarcodescanner.com/
Pixo's VIN barcode scanning technology is also available to license for your own mobile application development. See our website for details.
Fast and easy to use to determine the market value of a vehicle by scanning the VIN or entering the year, make, model. Internet connectivity only required for automatic data updates or vehicle history reports.
Requires subscription for NADA Values and/or AuctionNet. NADA MarketValues provides the market data you need to make informed business decisions on the value of a vehicle. First 30 days FREE then subscription with NADA Used Car Guide required.
NADA Values provides trade-in (rough, average clean), clean loan, clean retail – including optional CPO for select vehicles, and auction values (low, average, high).
AuctionNet provides wholesale auction transaction data from over 80% of auctions in the country with the ability to sort by region, mileage or sale date.
Integrates with your AutoCheck and/or CARFAX license to get the vehicle history report when Internet connected.
Minimum system requirements:
Android v4.0 or higher. In order for the VIN Scanner to function properly all cameras must have auto-focus and minimum of 3 mp camera
Used vehicle values, guidebook, valuation, pre-owned, selling price, automotive dealers, VIN scanner, VIN, auction, wholesale, trade-in, vehicle loan value, retail transactions, vehicle history reports, AutoCheck, CARFAX, market report
With AuctionACCESS Mobile, dealers can review and manage their AuctionACCESS buying status to identify any issues that could prevent them from entering the physical or online lanes.
AuctionACCESS Mobile allows dealers to easily upload and submit any AuctionACCESS document for immediate review by our customer service team. By logging in, dealers can also electronically sign auction documents all from the convenience of their smart phone.
While logged in, dealers can view their updated floor plan credit availability with participating lenders and expand their auction network by searching for nearby auctions. Run lists from ADESA, independent and Manheim auctions are also available and easy to filter and search.
AuctionACCESS Mobile makes it easier than ever to review your membership and resolve any potential buying and selling issues. This tool allows dealers to spend less time managing paperwork and more time sourcing and buying inventory in the physical and online auction lanes.
To fully take advantage of AuctionACCESS mobile, you must be an AuctionACCESS member and have an AuctionACCESS.com username and password.
AuctionACCESS Mobile gives the concept of having your membership in your pocket a whole new meaning. Members will be able to review and update their AuctionACCESS membership from anywhere and get in to auctions as quickly as possible, giving them more time to buy and sell inventory.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using NIADA Mobile and VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (Accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane.
A perfect way for our NIADA members to calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our NIADA Mobile software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
This tablet app is optimized for the NADA Appraisal Suite product to scan VINs quickly and provide automotive dealers with NADA values (auction, trade-in, loan and retail), vehicle history reports from Experian AutoCheck and CARFAX (separate subscriptions required) and optional industry source data.
Android v4.0 or higher. In order for the VIN Scanner to function properly all cameras must have auto-focus and minimum of 3 mp camera
1. Optimized tablet interface designed to keep consumers engaged in the appraisal process.
2. User permission levels increased to allow you to set multiple levels to fit your process.
3. Multiple users can access a single record simultaneously for faster appraisal through-put.
4. Upload vehicle photos and damage details to an appraisal to support your deductions.
5. Appraisal document re-designed to leverage the NADA brand and provide the appraisal details to qualify your appraised value.
6. Enhanced reporting to manage appraisals and track trade negotiations to reduce losses.
7. Upgrade available to include AutoTrader.com asking prices, J.D. Power retail transactions, Manheim Market Report auction transactions and vAuto market days’ supply
Used vehicle values, guidebook, valuation, pre-owned, selling price, automotive dealers, VIN scanner, VIN, auction, wholesale, trade-in, vehicle loan value, retail transactions, vehicle history reports, AutoCheck, CARFAX, market report, quick book out
• Start Faxing in Minutes – fax and scan from your phone with a personal fax number
• Send Faxes and Forward Documents from your Mobile Device – upload files from email, cloud storage, device storage or take photos of documents and eFax® will enhance and fax the images – just like a mobile fax machine
• Sign and Edit Faxes – add text and an image of your signature. You can even sign on screen using your finger
• Print Faxes – use Google Cloud Print to print from your mobile device
• Export Faxes – download files and transfer PDF forms to your cloud storage
• Personalize Faxes – with a custom cover page
eFax® is the world leader in digital faxing. The free fax app is the perfect complement for eFax Pro™ and eFax Plus® subscribers to improve mobility.
For new users who want to try eFax®, get a free fax number with a limited set of features to enjoy the benefits of mobile faxing (available in the U.S. only)
We value your feedback. To help improve our services, please send your feedback and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why us ?
- Create your new account and you will get 2 fax pages for free.
-Free international fax number.
- There is no monthly subscription; you need only to buy a fax package.
- Cheapest packages, starting as low as $3 for 30 pages.
- Same rates worldwide.
- Rate is the same for every page, even if your fax duration exceed 1 minute.
- Send camera and local images, PDF documents and any kind of Office docs.
- Most advanced fax optimization algorithms, designed especially for smart phones
FaxFile supports sending via fax PDF and Microsoft office Word documents (.doc or .docx). It can also send as a fax images in PNG and JPG formats. Enabling you to fax images saved by your phone's or tablet's camera.
You will need to purchase fax credits through the Google play store (in-app purchase) to send a fax. Fax credits are not refundable in whole or in part once you have started a fax.
There no monthly subscription required in order to send faxes. NOTE: for international faxes, check the international rate table in the application before purchasing credits to verify that the country(ies) you care about are supported.
Faxes transfer in the background from your phone to our servers. Fax status is returned to the application at each step.
Supports sending a fax to contacts or typed in fax numbers for a one-off fax.
We will automatically retry faxes that don't go through initially - no additional charge and you don't need to do anything. If a fax fails to go through PLEASE call the number and verify that a fax machine is actually answering. This is the number one problem with failed faxes. Don't rely on "of course the fax machine is working".
Fax formats of image files (photos of documents) takes quite a while to transfer and send as a fax.
Allow at least 3 minutes per page to transfer and two minutes to fax if you are sending a scan or image (photo) file. More if your data connection maybe ... slow.
See the introductory help in the FaxFile app and FAQ for more information.
Works with all Android devices including tablets. Requires network access of some sort. WiFi usually best.
If you need a cover page, please see our related app FaxCover.
Download Manheim Dealer 2 Dealer today and join the nation's largest dealer-to-dealer wholesale marketplace. Fill retail orders and restock needs fast and fee-free directly with other dealers. Buy, sell, trade, anytime, anywhere. No commitment. No annual contract. Unlimited buying and selling for one low monthly subscription. You can even floor your purchases and buy a low-cost, 100% no-questions-asked purchase assurance.
What are you waiting for? Start adding more profit to your bottom line today with Manheim Dealer 2 Dealer!
Manheim Dealer 2 Dealer features include:
• Members-only access to exclusive Event Sales - bid on fresh trades, CPO, and frontline ready inventory BEFORE it goes to auction. Skip the middle man and buy fees!
• Buying has never been easier - Search for inventory, get instant alerts on new listings, and make offers on vehicles you need, anywhere, anytime.
• Start selling today - Scan, appraise, and share off-make trade-ins, aged inventory, and hot lane purchases with one of the industry's fastest VIN scanners. Add photos, walk-around videos, and seller's disclosures to your inventory, and share vehicles with your trading network, other Manheim Dealer 2 Dealer members, and your retail customers.
Scanned VINs can be instantly transmitted to speedDIAL™, WORLDPAC's professional cross-platform desktop application.
- Accurate and fast VIN-specific scans
- Look up parts using precise vehicle fitment
- In-app ordering
- View and manage outstanding orders
- High-quality images
- Scanner light for use in dark areas
- VIN shared with all your speedDIAL™ computers
- Optional manual VIN entry
- VIN history with resend option
- Customize after-scan actions
A VIN bar code is found directly on most passenger vehicles, most often on the driver's door post.
This app requires a valid WORLDPAC speedDIAL™ user ID and password. To become a WORLDPAC wholesale customer, apply at http://www.worldpac.com/acctapp/
Designed for NADA Online Used Car/Truck & Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers.
Makes vehicle appraisals faster, easier and more accurate than ever before. Scan the VIN barcode with this industry leading VIN barcode reader and get to the NADA guidebook values in seconds, including features like automatic adjustments for mileage and equipment and ease of use to integrate AutoCheck vehicle history reports (separate subscription required). NADA AppraisalPRO utilizes six industry-leading sources to help you make appraisals with data-driven evidence that leaves your customers satisfied.
This VIN barcode scanner app is designed to complement the NADA Online Used Car/Truck, NADA Online Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO products. Users can quickly and accurately scan a vehicle identification number barcode and then obtain NADA vehicle values and other pricing information based upon your NADA subscription. For information on how to subscribe to these products please go to http://www.nada.com/b2b/SupportCenter.aspx or call 800-544-6232.
This application features:
• Superior barcode recognition reading of both regular (linear) and square (2D) VIN barcodes
• Automatically copies scanned VIN to NADA program for decoding
• An on-screen viewfinder to assist with aiming and VIN placement
• Automatic focus and exposure adjustment
• Supports camera flash on most phones
• Specialized keyboard for VIN entry
Scan or enter Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) and get CARFAX Reports instantly.
Note: Requires an active CARFAX.com consumer account. Not for business accounts used at carfaxonline.com.
Scan VIN barcodes to get CARFAX Reports, enter VINs manually, or look up cars using a license plate.
Use your CARFAX.com login.
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com