With this app, charging at an IONITY station is just as convenient as finding one.
• search for and find the nearest or a specific IONITY charging station – the availability of all charging points is displayed in real time
• use your favorite route planning app to get there
• photos of stations facilitate orientation on site
• conveniently start and end your charging session directly from the app – no interaction with the charging station is necessary
• track the charging progress and receive a push notification at 80% or 100% (according to your personal preference)
• QR code scanner included as alternative to start charging session
• Contactless payment via the app
• safely store your credit card details to pay for your charging sessions
• charging history: all your charging events at IONITY - clearly displayed with a lot of detailed information.
IONITY makes long distance travel with electric vehicles the new normal.
The company builds and operates a high-power charging (HPC) network along Europe's highways, using state-of-the-art technology with a charging capacity of up to 350 kW. By doing so drivers of current and future generations of electric vehicles - using the leading European charging standard CCS (Combined Charging System) - benefit from maximum charging speeds while taking a break on their journey. Every IONITY charging station consists of an average of four charging points. As a commitment to sustainability, all IONITY chargers deliver 100% renewable energy for both emission-free and carbon neutral driving.
IONITY was founded in 2017 and is a joint venture by BMW Group, Mercedes Benz AG, Ford Motor Company, Hyundai Motor Group and the Volkswagen Group with Audi and Porsche.
More than 100 employees are shaping the future of e-Mobility at IONITY. The company is headquartered in Munich with an additional office in Oslo, Norway. IONITY is an internationally registered trademark.