On a whole this app is helpful... But. Often the "correct answers" are very subjective i.e several possible correct answers or subject of the question is unclear. Also the app is often negative and un supportive of the user.
This is as SO helpful. I've had Aphasia for 20yrs and I love this program. It's a must in rehabilitation! Too helpful for more words ...
An amazing way to help one after a stroke. Astonishing. Keeps you focused and makes Therapy fun and focused!
Most games don't work on my memory.
Monthly subscription required. Not a free app
I think it very good.
- 4 brand new speaking tasks, adding sentence-level difficulty
- New difficulty levels on Mental Rotation, Pattern Recreation, and Playing Card Slapjack
- New internet helper helps solve common connection problems so you can resume working on exercises
- New volume helper lets you spend less time fussing with settings
- Bug fixes for an overall smoother experience
Your free trial of Comprehension, Naming, Writing, and Reading Therapy
Boost reading, writing, speaking and listening with a scientifically proven app.