Constant Therapy is an award-winning cognitive and speech app, which as part of a healthy lifestyle may help people cope with stroke, traumatic brain injury, or who have aphasia, dementia and other speech-language disorders. The app can be used to practice speech, language, cognition, memory, reading, attention and comprehension skills with more than 75 task categories, over 100,000 exercises, and 10 difficulty levels.
- Use evidence-based and personalized exercises at home or with your clinician.
- Get up to 4 times more practice, with immediate feedback on progress.
- Automatically receive homework from an extensive library of ever-growing exercises.
- Pairs perfectly with in clinic cognitive and speech therapy.
The Science Behind Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy was designed by scientists at Boston University, has won awards from American Stroke Association and AARP, and is recommended by speech language pathologists, neurologists and occupational therapists. Exercises are specifically customized for each person's unique needs – so the program adapts to progress and performance each day.
Research published in the Frontiers in Human Neuroscience showed that stroke and traumatic brain injury patients who had access to Constant Therapy under clinical supervision did 4 times more exercises, and showed significant improvements in speech, language, and cognitive abilities compared to patients who only received speech therapy in clinic.*
- A free trial of up to 15 days is available for patients and individuals seeking online care from the Constant Therapy speech app.
- After trial, users may continue Constant Therapy with a monthly subscription of $24.99/month or annual subscription of $249.99/year. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Online – http://constanttherapy.com
* Study published in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, “Effectiveness of an impairment-based individualized rehabilitation program using an iPad-based software platform,” may be found at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2014.01015/full.
** Constant Therapy does not provide rehabilitation services and does not guarantee improvements in brain function. Constant Therapy provides tools for self-help and tools for patients to work with their clinicians.