Constant Therapy is an award-winning speech therapy app designed to help people cope with aphasia, dementia and other speech-language disorders caused by stroke or traumatic brain injuries. To date, thousands of users have completed almost 100 million exercises using Constant Therapy.
• Practice speech, language, cognition, memory, reading, attention and comprehension skills anytime, anywhere
• Choose your recovery goals and we’ll deliver personalized tasks to help you get there
• See your progress in real time on your performance dashboard
• Access a library of evidence-based exercises developed by neuroscientists and clinicians
• Get the most out of Constant Therapy with one-on-one help from Customer Support specialists
• Try before you subscribe with a 15-day free trial
• Pair the app with cognitive and speech therapy you’re already doing in the clinic (even add your clinician so they can monitor your progress)
• Built by clinicians, for clinicians
• 80+ evidence-based tasks targeting speech language and cognitive skill areas
• Assign customized homework plans based on your clients’ goals
• Review patient compliance and progress reports so you can make better clinical decisions
• Access an ever-growing library of tasks designed for the individual needs of clients and clinicians
The Science Behind Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy was designed by scientists at Boston University, and has won awards from the American Stroke Association and AARP. The clinically-proven app is recommended by speech language pathologists, neurologists and occupational therapists.
In a recent study of post-stroke rehabilitation practices published in Frontiers in Neurology, outcomes were compared among 3,686 patients who used tablet-based therapy at home independently and those who completed the same therapy in a clinic under the guidance of a clinician. The study found tablet-based home users mastered skills in a shorter time and practiced therapy more frequently than clinic users. Nearly one third (29%) of users who made gains were 71 years old or more, and the oldest user was 97 years old.*
Using Constant Therapy
- A free trial of up to 15 days is available for patients and individuals seeking online care from the Constant Therapy speech app
- Constant Therapy is free for clinicians, educators and researchers in one-on-one therapy sessions with their patients.
- Users can choose from one of three subscription plans: $25 per month, $250 per year, or $350 for two years.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Online – http://constanttherapy.com
* Study published in Frontiers in neurology, “Comparison of Therapy Practice at Home and in the Clinic: A Retrospective Analysis of the Constant Therapy Platform Data Set,” may be found at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2019.00140/full
** Constant Therapy does not provide rehabilitation services and does not guarantee improvements in brain function. Constant Therapy provides tools for self-help and tools for patients to work with their clinicians