I enjoy the gameplay and the graphics are good for a Mobil device. I wish there was more depth however. There are lits of routes to take, but once taken, there is little to no through line, no story. You mostly fly around doing the same things again and again just with more money as you go along.
Reminds me of some dos games. They look really simplistic but under the surface they are quite complex. Amazing gameplay and a good time waster.
Good text-based game. Challenging to understand at first. Reading help files was very beneficial. Game would be more accessible if there is option for pop up messages to stay until dismissed by user. Otherwise the message passes too quickly to read. Would also be nice if there were a player vs player mode available.
Complex game with lots of fun things to try, little difficult to just jump into though
Great game, enjoying it.
Fun strategy game that helps you pass the time easily.
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail email@example.com
v6.1.25 - 2/14/2017
- New Ship: Dominion Carrier + Overlord Cruiser
- Slightly reduced Captain damage from Xeno Boarding Parties
- Improved Captain damage reduction from Bodyguard Officer
- Bounty Hunter AI now smarter about Torp bonus/penalties
- Balancing Mission Payments (Messages lower pay, Cargo higher pay)
- Fixed Reported Crashes and Bugs
- Other News: Star Traders 2 Alpha Testing Has Begun
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★