It ok I'm a little confused about the Movement page and also the ships don't make to much sense but good game in all
* Love it! Fantastic fun space RPG for long play session gamers. Hope to see the player's crew & ships grow with time. Any plot twists like KOTOR & Mass Effect storyline? Looking forward to Star Traders 2. Thanks for a wicked game! ;)
Spectacular game, as with all These Brothers games. No IAPs, no micro transactions, just hours, days and weeks of gameplay. Well worth buying the full version of all of their games if only to support game developers that are about gaming not about how much they can extort from the community. In fact the opposite is true, Cory and his brother give so much to their communities, they're almost always around on their discord servers, bugs are splatted hours after reporting and answers to questions are quickly forthcoming. Best devs and best games no matter the platform. As for the game itself it's a proper old school space version of Sid Meier's Pirates, easy to pick up, difficult to master at higher difficulty levels. As good as it gets for free, but the couple of quid to upgrade to elite is money well spent.
Looks ok at first glance, rather complex though, and no tutorial. Hmm. I will give it some time, looks like this game demands a bit of an investment, time-wise. Any online manuals/strategy guides?
v6.1.41 - 1/16/2018
- New Smuggler Ships: Mercury Jammer, Mars Cutter
- Rebalanced Credits paid by early game Missions on low difficulty
- Fixed missing enforcement of max Trade Rep Loss rule (-128)
- Smuggler Trade Record (Embargo) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Merchant Trade Record (Taxes) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Increased Reputation Gain for Merchants/Smugglers/Explorers ending Shortages by 20%
- Tradesman Officer has 50% chance to grant double Reputation at home Faction
Fight your way to become the ultimate gladiator in this epic new turn-based RPG.