Wasted my time downloading If only I had an iOS operating system. Who thought that it would be a good idea to put this out until it did everything that the Apple version claims to be able to do. I thought I would check it out and now I will never get the time I wasted back.
Worthless with android No tracking, recent john deere models such as la135 not included. Needs work.
App needs tweaking Does not work on my Android - lets me set up, but that is it.
Worthless I figured John Deere would at least release an update in the new year for android. They should really take out having an android app until it can do anything besides enter your equipment.
Unlabeled photos Example: Changing oil & filter - bolt & washer, drain plug mentioned & not even marked on the pics. Embarrassing!
No way to track mowing I read an article about the ability to track the mowing with GPS only to not be able to do just that
- New user experience with additional features, including mow tracking.
- Support for additional John Deere mowers, including the X700 Signature series tractors and older John Deere mower series.
- Easy app setup with barcode scanning or serial number entry.
- Home maintenance kit information for your specific mower, ability to order your home maintenance kit from the app
- Manage your mower inventory, easily switch between mower presets.