Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
NEW PERMISSION REQUIRES: INTERNET
1. Adds (only in perferences)
2. Bug reporting (to Zubhium)
- NEW: Project dependent time tracking
- NEW: Custom time types
- NEW: Reporting Engine
- NEW: Statistics
- Track the working time for different projects
- Create own reports (single value for statistics or lists for export)
- Possibility to add new entries (manual)
- Context dependen help
- DB export and import (encrypted)
- CSV-Export of Records and list reports
Please feel free to send bugs, feature requests or echancments to email@example.com.
I have no possibility to help you, if you only write the problem as google play comment.
List is saved in your phone and it is possible to send it to you as a CSV file (readable by Excel) by email.
The app has been design to track a time list as easiest as possible
Keywords: Clock in, Clock out, Punch in, Punch out, Punch Time Clock, Hours, Work
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Gleeo Time Tracker is free and will stay free!
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic for Gleeo
Automagic for Gleeo allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
More useful Functions to automate your Android available in Automagic Premium:
Keywords: Time Recorder Time Tracker Timetracker Punch Clock Work Clock Time Clock Timeclock Worktime Traking Time Sheet Timesheet Zeiterfassung Arbeitszeit Stechuhr Zeitausweis Timesheet Timerecording Timerecorder
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
You can register as fixed working hours and flexible.
You have a great overview of all the days and months spent working (hours, overtime, earned money, holidays ... )
You can set up multiple profiles if you have more work or projects at once.
Important is the first set when creating a profile.
When you forget to turn in / out you can manually edit directly from the report.
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
Check also our other time management apps: Caynax Alarm Clock and Caynax Hourly Chime.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
THE NEW VERSION OF THIS APP HAS BEEN RENAMED TO BE: "TIME CARD LITE". PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION ON THE MARKET. SIMPLY SEARCHING FOR: HUNG HUYNH
PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS: www.MyPostAds.com/Apps
The Time Card application helps users to manage their work hours quickly and much easier than ever before. Below is a list of features that the application is currently providing. More features will soon be added. Once you paid for the app, you will get free updates for Life time.
•Ability to add multiple jobs.
•Ability to quickly create a Job from a pre-defined periods including daily and weekly.
•Ability to instantly view total working hours for the job.
•Ability to quickly jump between jobs to view the times.
•Ability to quickly enter the times without having to go to different screens.
•Ability to view the time entries in military time mode (i.e. 24 hours) versus 12 hours.
•Ability to send data for backup via e-mail.
Time Worked is focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful report system (textual and graphical)
3 Keep battery life safe: the app does not need to be running all the time.
Time Worked features:
- Monitoring your daily work, overtimes, breaks and times in/out.
- Let you specify the project and the task in which you are working
- Informs and charts with the time worked for each project, and the money earned in each of them.
- Export your inform to .CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Let you personalize the preference: e.g. inserting your daily target time for work and lunch, and your preferences
- Predicting at what time you can come back home taking into account the time you usually spend lunching and resting
- Add alerts to notify when your are resting or working too much for today
- Exporting data to a xml file in your external sd card.
- Cloud Storage (Google Drive) to make backups and restore data
- Languages supported: English, French and Spanish (other languages under request)
- Improvements for the people how use to work during the nights.
I hope "Time Worked" will be the best and most intuitive productivity tool for Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email me. We appreciate your feedback!
P.D.: This versions has all the functionalities than "Time Worked Pro" but it contains some adds. The commercial version without adds is also available in the play market at a very low price.
Working time has a widget which makes the check in/out easy.
Export data in CSV format by email for an excel treatment.
A question / improvement: Piccajulien@gmail.com
Internet access required for sending the emails.
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use the timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Export timesheet recorded to Excel/CSV file
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Dashboard with pie chart and line graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and day
• Apply Tax when generating reports
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS for location based time tracking, notification when near designated task location
• Backup your data to XML using Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Longer recent history (28 days)
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
• Time tracker for work and pause hours
• Hourly rate functionality on project and task level
• Earnings summary on project screen and in .xls report
• Gather documents on your projects
• Capture photo / video and add straight to the project documents
• Dropbox or Google Drive cloud storage integration
• Automatic backup and restore
• Manual backup
• Easy .xls reports
• Works offline
• Multilanguage interface (available in 10 different languages)
The FREE version allows you to experience the full benefits of the time tracker App along with other questions without any limitations other than the number of projects (limit of 7 projects to work on).
Report us an issue via: http://www.mworker.com/en/support/f-a-q/
Mobile Worker functionality in detail:
• Change project status: Waiting, In progress and Closed.
• Edit project name, customer, description, tags, location data and planned duration.
• Get GPS location coordinates and assign them to a project.
• Start/Stop functionality to track time.
• Easy work status change from working to pause time.
• Configure a status and its type.
• Change task statuses on the fly.
• Check task agenda list, filter list by predefined or custom time intervals.
• Edit registered task time, description, tags and statuses.
• Manage files within a selected project.
• Get documents from the device file system.
• Get images and videos from the gallery.
• Take pictures directly from your camera to a selected projects folder.
Cloud storage integration
• Link application to your existing cloud storage account (Dropbox or Google Drive).
• Project data export to .xls files and store to Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Documents synchronization controlled through Settings: automatic and manual.
• Intuitive user interface
• Runs on most Android devices
• Works without internet connection
• Configurable classifiers – tags and statuses.
• Manual or automatic backups.
• Registered data export to .xls files.
• Tracking data export to local device file system.
• Search, filter and review all projects.
• Search for files and filter them by projects, type, date and name.
• Multilanguage interface support.
Mobile Worker is a time tracking android app. Android time tracker (or timesheet) is a tool for time recording and time keeping. Tags: work clock, punch clock, working time, punch card, worksheet, documents tracker, project management, recording, reporting.
"TimeTracker" is a daily business support tooling for either live-recording or manually administrating an employees working time, pauses and vacation based on context like place, time, project, task and working type.
- Organized into clients, projects, and tasks
- Check in/out with breaks
- Manual input
- Backup/restore to/from SD-Card
- Export XML/CSV by Email or to Dropbox
- Localization English and German
- "Dark" and "Classic" GUI themes
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For update of status bar notification.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For backup to SD-card.
Tags: timetracker, timesheet, time recording, punch clock
More from developer
→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
→ App also available on www.androidpit.com for those who want to pay through PayPal.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
• This app is no longer maintained.
• No Android 4.4 support - Chrome is the new default browser on Android 4.4, use its integrated folders and sync instead of this app.
• Why is the app no longer supported: basically, the app does run properly with Chrome as default browser and restore of previous backups works fine, but every time you open a bookmark the browser changes that bookmark's name - this alters the app's folder structure randomly and makes this app pretty much useless
For those who want to grab the source code, or want to install the APK manually on Android 4.4 see here:
Note the plugin will request full access to your Dropbox, not just "per app file access". If this bothers you use the Google Drive Plugin instead which is limited to accessing its own files.
See the troubleshooting page if you have issues setting up calendar sync: http://dynamicg-timerec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/timerec.apk/kb/en/kb005_calendar_sync.html
• Schedule daily, weekly or monthly alarm notifications so that you don't forget to pull your Time Recording reports.
• Convenient usage: tapping the status bar notification directly opens the "Reports" page of the Time Recording app and optionally sends a report out right away.
• WiFi on/off
• Bluetooth on/off
• Auto Rotation on/off
• Display Brightness with customizable levels (requires Jelly Bean 4.2 or higher)
• Silent Mode (normal, vibrate only, silent)
Use this stand-alone as home screen widgets, or in combination with Home Button Launcher as shown in screenshot 4 (using "Add / Shortcut" there).
Note the shortcuts also work in 3rd party Launcher apps and any other app that accepts shortcuts.
Tags: AutoRotate Switch, WiFi Toggle, WiFi OnOff, Brightness Level, Brightness Toggle, Silent Mode Switcher