1. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
2. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
3. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
4. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
5. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
6. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
More from developer
eClinicalMobile provides user name and password as part of the log-on security function. Once logged in, icons are displayed for ease of use in choosing your function.
· Checking schedules
· Telephone and web messages
· Viewing patient encounters
· Examining lab results
· Charge capture at the point of service
eClinicalWorks® understands the daily juggling act that providers deal with trying to balance their life outside of the office. eClinicalMobile allows you to be in contact with your staff and have access to the vital information that resides on your computer without having to go into the office. The product offers access to your patients’ information with a tap of the screen enabling you to provide your patients the best care possible and in a timely manner.