Fresh Tri is a weekly practice and iteration game that invites you to test-drive healthy habits—reducing the guesswork and disappointment that saps our motivation and gives us that feeling of failure. By test-driving scientifically proven habits, you find which ones engage you and support your progress.
Starting with healthy eating, Fresh Tri offers suggestions based on the most effective habits from the success of others, as well as what doctors know about how the brain adopts new behaviors.
How it works:
1. Create A “Tri” : It’s quick and simple to create a Tri, which is made up of three components found in all successful efforts:
- WHAT you are seeking
- WHY this is important to you
- Exactly HOW you will practice this week
2. Practice : You’re encouraged to practice for 6 days, but you can tweak what you’re doing at any time. Day 7 is a day of reflection and rest before you TRI again.
3. Iterate : Iteration, or tweaking your practice, is the key to this NO failure game. You cannot fail in Fresh Tri, you just iterate until something clicks again.
Tri it out!
Let’s get everyone to eat the way they always wished they would.
Remember… Practice Makes Progress!