Great app of showing you everything overtime but sadly does not support Dexcom g5 app! When will it come out?!?!?!?!
Its not 100% ideal in terms of seamless data sharing between other possibly relevant health apps, and the fonts for certain types of data aren't optimized for my s5 phone display, but overall the fraphs and data insights are useful.
Newest update still will not sync with the G5 receiver. Software programmers need to spend more time working on interfacing the app with Android.
Don't sync properly! Numbers don't show up for 24 hours or more :-(
The graph feature doesnt work.....not worth the complete hassle. My provider didnt even know there was a could they could give me.....
Why can't I manually add readings? I cannot add any previous readings I got from a different meter I was using earlier. And after update it lost all of its records.
What's New in v4.1.4
- Bug fix for mmol/L Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meters
What's New in v4.1
- Support for the Ascensia Contour NEXT ONE over USB
- Full screen view of the Daily Overview graph (within your History)
- Ability to ProConnect to more than one healthcare provider
- Improvements to how you log carbs, medications or exercise in the Quick Add screen
- General bug fixes